greetings all

fillimum

wow Hannah ..you fill me with inspiration:) and Sue I feel the same as you..been too much to cope with to concentrate too much on syns and weight.Hope everyone had a great christmas and enjoying the break.
I'm not over indulging too much,but know I'm not following at mo..its been a hard christmas with mum going and the funeral and worrying about dad,we havent been able to leave him alone much as he had us so worried.Hopefully we'll get him through and I'm concious my sister and I still have a lot of grieving to do as we havent really ahd chance.But I am determined to get back on track properly within the next week and get this last stone and half off,I'm setting target for my dads birthday in may so should be able to do it lol.
Best wishes to all and if there are any challanges let me know..any kicks up bum, greatly appreciated :))
Jan x

Hey lady, you concentrate on the main things. Backburners were invented for times like this. Sort out your dad, you and your sister do what you need to do.

I dare say this ole forum will be able to tick along waiting for the new, determined and super-charged filly;)

All the best to you

Steve

Hi Jan. You have had other things concentrate on so dont worry too much about the weight. It cant have been an easy time for you + your family. Now that the funeral + difficult festive season are over you can start to focus on SW + reaching target again. Grieving Is a long process but you know that when it gets too much you will always find an ear on minimins. I hope 2011 is a brighter year for you + your family

Back