Greetings Comrades!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by shotgunshell, 6 March 2014.

1. shotgunshell

shotgunshell Member

Hi all!

I am brand new to the forum, and fairly new to this whole "dieting" way of life.

My weight has been creeping up and up over the past few years, but I never really paid much attention to it. However, recently I've been noticing how big I look compared to my friends, in photos and when I look in the mirror.

I've now started up with Slimming World as a lot of my friends have had success, and I'm hoping to achieve the same. I'm already obsessed with the recipe section of this forum!

Nice to meet you all!
  2. JellyKayne

JellyKayne New Member

Hey, Glad to see you have jumped on the band wagon. I'm new here too. Good luck in your journey. I know you'll love slimming world! x
  3. shotgunshell

shotgunshell Member

Thank you! Nice to have so many people with the same attitude to lean on :) good luck with your weight loss! x
  4. StephC84

StephC84 Well-Known Member

5. slimminglizard

slimminglizard Well-Known Member

Welcome! Its a fun forum!
  6. Violet Shrinks

Violet Shrinks Well-Known Member

Hello and good luck - it is a great plan and a really healthy way of eating - I'm sure you'll love it and see the lbs drop off.
  7. Lucy6226

Lucy6226 Active Member

Welcome to the forum and to SW :) I've only been on SW a couple of weeks but this forum as been invaluable and everyone is really friendly and helpful. Good luck with your weight loss
  8. MaccaMarsh

MaccaMarsh Well-Known Member

Greetings shotgunshell and JellyKayne! :wavey:
  9. Berryred

Berryred Well-Known Member

welcome along I hope that the plan is going greta for you :-D