Greetings from Denmark

PixiePix

Hi There

My name is Pia, and I turned 39 this week. I have been struggling with overweight for over a decade, but have decided that I am going to succeed.

I have joined Weight Watchers just over a month ago, and am going to stick to it. I have committed to go to the weekly weigh ins and meetings, and ofcourse stick to the pro points programme.

I came across this forum while googling how many pro points in a chai. It looks like a good place to hang out and share journeys, so I decided to join.

I am a single mother of a little boy, almost a year old. This was my decision, the father is a donor. I really owe it to my son to get healthy, and slim down. He needs me around.

At the moment we are living with my dad at his house as I decided to relocate so that G'pa and the little one will be close. This also means that I am looking for a new job, which is hard these days. But I will get there. Am sure of it.

I had not set myself a specific goal, but decided on one during a WW meeting about goals: I have to lose 40 kilos, so I decided that I should try to lose the 40 before turning 40. Am down 3 1/2 kilos by now, and I plan to keep at it, slow and steady :)

I look forward to getting to know you all.

Well done for deciding to join :clap:
I live in Wales and signed up yesterday. I'm doing Slimming World from home. Losing weight is seriously hard huh?!

pixi and mumbles molly welcome to minimins you will find loas of help here

Thank you MM and C :)

MM. It sure is hard. I've been at it a decade, but this time it feels different. I know that I will succeed. I found what works for me and will stick to it. Also after losing weight :)

Whats SW like?

Back