Greetings from the North!

Bluebird57

hi everyone!
What is it about 70lbs aka 5 stone to lose? Is it cos it's a nice round number?
I live in Scotland, in the Highlands, and first started losing weight when I was about 14, some 40 years ago. I've tried hundreds of diets with 2-3 successes. A diet only works for me once, eg WW, lighter life. Once the weight starts creeping back on, that's the damage done!

I was on the pre-op diet before having a Gastric Band fitted when I first heard about Dukan. I liked Atkins (a wee success there!) so I bought the Dukan diet book from amazon, read it twice and cancelled my Gastric Band!!

I paid £322 to 'do' the Dukan Diet online. I was a bit wary about putting the money upfront, but it was much, much cheaper than the Band would've been! Also the fact I spent that money keeps me going somehow. As you will gather I'm a bit (!) erratic following it.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and sharing our journey together

bluebird
xx

Bluebird Welcome hon x
wow good for you choosing Dukan over surgery i know both choices take considerable thought.
when are you starting the diet?
we have loads of great people on here with loads of advice, but if you are being coached we WILL harass you as you can get it straight from the horses mouth on questions we need answering ;)

Absolutely...

Welcome to the site. Welcome to Dukan living...

Welcome ... I only joined this part of the site yesterday .... I've done a week Dukan-ing and have lost 7lb ... 50 (or a bale of hay!!) more to go!!

Welcome! Another Scot! :)

Good luck on the diet. The ladies here will help Dr Dukan in keeping you on the straight and narrow...

I'm a month in, and have lost 12lbs so far. I have another 18 to go. I'm finding it all very easy. Once you're over the shock of the Attack phase (which is tough, but very effective), it's plain sailing all the way. No hunger, no deprivation, and steady weightloss of 2-3lbs a week.

:welcome:

Back