Greetings from U.S. Newbie

Hi all, I didn't see a place to post introductions specifically, so hope this is an appropriate place.

I am in the U.S. and there aren't many people here that know of Cambridge so I ordered online and received my 30 day supply yesterday. Today was my first day on plan and it went quite well. What surprised me the most was how much I liked my shakes. I was so afraid they would taste like the typical chalky nutrition shake, but they didn't. I am a coffee junkie so I love love love the cappuccino! It's much easier to cut down on coffee and get more water in when I feel like I'm already drinking my coffee for the day. I didn't even have one cup of coffee today and didn't feel deprived of it at all. Hooray! Anyway, I have read quite a few posts over the past few days since I joined and am very inspired by some of the wonderful success stories. Well done everyone!

Hello there!

Glad you like the shakes, the Cambridge ones are actually really nice, much better than the ones other vlcds have. Good luck on your journey :)

Hi,

Welcome! All the best with your weight loss journey! You will get lots of support on here.
Cambridge is such a great diet, you will notice quick results! :)

Welcome! I agree, CWP is the best diet!

And, wow, where did you manage to buy Cambridge online?! I have a few US friends who have asked me how I'm losing weight and I've told them about Cambridge, so they would be interested I'm sure. I had originally told them that you had to see a counsellor who would weigh them each week and supply the packs.

The shakes on cambridge diet taste amazing compared to other vlcds and there is alot of variety! Good luck with your weightloss journey. This place is great for support so use it xx

Back