Grey Days!!

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
Does anyone else have Green days Red days and Grey days haha on a grey day there are alot of free foods that i have never seen in the slimming world book and crisps and chocolate are a healthy extra i usually reserve Grey days for when i have a hangover or i am ill XXX honestly thoughdoes anyone else take the odd day off and just feel grotty afterwards i think all the healthy food is making my body reject the rubbish stuff ?? -please tell me i'm not strange.

Does anyone else have Green days Red days and Grey days haha on a grey day there are alot of free foods that i have never seen in the slimming world book and crisps and chocolate are a healthy extra i usually reserve Grey days for when i have a hangover or i am ill XXX honestly thoughdoes anyone else take the odd day off and just feel grotty afterwards i think all the healthy food is making my body reject the rubbish stuff ?? -please tell me i'm not strange.

Ha ha I call them purple days!!! LOL:party0038:

Exactly what Karen said. I call them 'fat days' though. I usually have a fat day on Thursday following a Wednesday night WI

Also, I love that I feel crap afterwards as it reminds me that I am much healthier now and I know I am on a better path

Im having a 'fat' day today! Im not happy with myself thp! x

you have got to have a fat day every now and then it's what makes it all the easier it's damage control thats the main thing i like to have a fat day but make sure it's still relatively paret of SL there is nothing you can do about chocolate or biscuits just try go for the one with the least calories or if your gonna pig out on a take away have a red day and get a chicken kebab or have a green and get fatty pasta lol

Every day use to be a grey day for me.... but I've seen the light, haha, what do I sound like!!

I have one day a week where I'll have something a bit naughty, e.g. some garlic bread with my pasta, but I'm trying to keep it to a minimum due to my rubbish loss last week...... stooopid cous cous cake! xxx

I find now that I can't actually eat the same amount of bad stuff as I used to. I really notice a difference if I eat loads of fatty food as I feel sluggish and yukky. I can't believe I used to eat that stuff all the time and felt so bad without realising it!

Back