Grollyzbird's Food Diary and probably some rambling :D

grollyzbird

Hi guys I am on day 5 of Extra Easy right now, its gone really fast!
I decided to make a food diary on here as well as keeping the paper diary, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do hehe

Well day 1 basically started in the afternoon as I had group at 9am finished about 10:30 and had no proper food to eat as I had been on a TFR! ugh and never again!! went all by myself! it is unheard of me to go anywhere alone let alone walk into a massive room filled with about 50 people!! but I did it and so happy I did! :D So I headed home after group feeling brilliant, I made a bit of a shopping list when I got home then rushed off to Morrisons and grabbed a few basics fruit salad etc and not looked back! so here is day 1 after my usual ramble hehe

Breakfast:
Water + Air lol

Lunch:
Fruit salad honeydew melon, pink lady apple, clementine and strawberries

Dinner:
Tomato chicken pasta with mushrooms, onions garlic worchester sauce, plus some dried herbs

pasta.jpg

HexA:
20g Cheddar cheese
HexB:
60g slice wholemeal bread

Syns:
Alpen light bar (3) ate as soon as I bought it so was before lunch
Splash of milk in a cup of tea (1/2) lady in group told me to put it as 1/2
Special K bar (4)
Total Syns (7 and 1/2)

Please please correct me if I am doing anything wrong :D x

Last edited:
Onto day 2 and feeling healthy when I woke up this morning! love it :D

Breakfast:
Mullerlight Strawberry Yoghurt
Fruit salad honeydew melon, pink lady apple, clementine and strawberries

fruit salad.jpg

Lunch:
Chicken and Smoked bacon salad, lettuce, tomato, spring onion, cucumber

Dinner:
Tomato chicken pasta with mushrooms, onions garlic worchester sauce, plus some dried herbs (same as yesterday)

HexA:
30g Cheddar cheese
HexB:

Syns:
1tbs extra light mayo (1)
Alpen light bar (3)
Total Syns (4)

Last edited:
Day 3 already!! wow :D

Breakfast:
Fruit salad, pink lady apple, clementine, strawberries, cherries and a pear

Lunch:
Fruit salad, pink lady apple, clementine, strawberries, cherries and a pear (think I like fruit)

Dinner:
Scrambled egg, bacon and tomatoes on 2 slices wholemeal toast

HexA:
30g Cheddar cheese
HexB:

Syns:
60g slice wholemeal bread (4)
Alpen light bar (3)
splash of milk for cup of tea (1/2)
Total Syns (7 and 1/2)

Day four still feeling epic and really healthy, decided to try a slimming world recipe for the first time today for dinner!

Breakfast:
Mullerlight Strawberry Yoghurt

Lunch:
Fruit salad pear, pink lady apple, honeydew melon, clementine, strawberries and cherries

Dinner:
Bacon double cheeseburger, used 5% beef mince, Slimming world chips used Garlic Frylite :D this dinner was EPIC! I have a picture of it on my phone, will try to add it soon!

burger.jpg

HexA:
2 Dairylea light cheese slices
HexB:
60g wholemeal roll

Syns:
Alpen light bar (3)
3 Tbsp tomato ketchup (3)
Total Syns (6)

Last edited:
Day 5 today, I seem to have so much energy! I have been scrubbing the house haha

Breakfast:
Mullerlight strawberry yoghurt, cherries, pink lady apple, pear, clementine, strawberries and honeydew melon

Lunch:
Ham and egg salad, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, spring onion, 2 hard boiled eggs, ham and 10g cheddar cheese

salad.jpg

Dinner:
Tomato and pork pasta, with mushrooms, onions, worchester sauce and herbs

HexA:
30g Cheddar cheese
HexB:
60g wholemeal roll

Syns:
1 Tbsp extra light mayo (1)
1 Tbsp light salad cream (1)
Alpen light bar (3)
Total Syns (5)

I know today hasn't finished yet but I have planned out what I have everyday, not deviated from it at all and don't intend to for now :D but IF I do then I will edit the post and abviously update my paper food diary :)

Last edited:
Here to sub!

I've been reading your other thread, so was looking forward to seeing your diary. Best of luck! Your enthusiasm is contagious :D

Here to sub!

I've been reading your other thread, so was looking forward to seeing your diary. Best of luck! Your enthusiasm is contagious :D

Hehe thank you :D
I love it! I feel so positive, I feel like now is the time, enough is enough, I am just gutted I didn't think of joining sooner! the changes are so simple! I love cooking aswell so its a no brainer for me haha

I have a long way to go about 8-9 stone, but I've got this ;) xx

You'll get there. I am the worst person to give advice... I've just lashed on nearly a stone. But all we can do is get back on it.

Some other members here have lost 8, 9, 10 stone plus in a year or two. Amazing results, considering we're all eating normal grub.

Its great! you will have that stone off again in no time :D I have read lots of weightloss stories, its nice to know that if I just keep doing this then I will be one of them :D xx

I will do that thank you :) trying to not think about my weight to much, going to take it by dress size :) thank you for dropping by hun xx

Last edited:
I have already started treating myself haha it used to be with food but now its stuff from the body shop Hehe my partner is dreading me losing the weight because of the clothes shopping! I am bad enough with shoes and bags! I can't wait Hehe xx ;)

Thanks hun :) I am off out to town this morning, the market is on so going to get some more fruit :D I will update my food later, I have decided on a green day today,catch you all later, have a lovely day! Xx

:welcome:to the wonderful world of food diaries :)

You're doing great - keep it up and remember we're all here if you need help with anything!

Hi there!

Glad to see you're doing well and enjoying it. Looks like loads of fruit which is great... myself I'd be hungry having just fruit for meals but if it does it for you then that's absolutely fine.

Great idea to treat yourself with Body Shop stuff instead of food :) At different stages in my weight loss I bought myself some fancy perfume at the airport when I went on holiday, and some earrings.

I'm really hoping I'll make it to target at my weigh in tonight. My journey has been slower than some people's but I can't believe how much has changed. Last night I was looking over some food diaries from before SW and my jaw was dropping to remember what I used to eat - no wonder I got fat! People keep saying 'so when will you stop?' but I don't plan on stopping. I'll have some more hexes and let up a bit at weekends, but I honestly don't WANT to go back to crème eggs for breakfast, chocolate every afternoon, big fatty teas and booze most days!

Back