Grollyzbird's Food Diary and probably some rambling :D

oooh, good :D I had mine yesterday, lost 2.5lb ^^

I'll keep my fngers crossed for you!

Good luck with W/I

1lb off :D
yay hahaha honestly thought I wouldn't get that kebab off!! but did plus an extra lb :clap:

Roll on next week, I have made it clear to my partner that if he pee's me off then he can get stuffed and I will concentrate on myself! no more take away for me hehehe

I am buying some curly wurlys today and some golden wonder little bags of onion rings etc to up my syns, I am a very happy bunny :D
xx

Well done hun thats great!! :D so happy for you! I wonder what I would have lost with out the kebab haha xx

Have a search on the SW section here - there's a SW "kebab" recipe somewhere. It's more of a spicy lamb meatloaf but it's damn good! In a HEXB pitta bread, with salad, it's a pretty good Fakeaway version :)

Well done hun thats great!! :D so happy for you!
I wonder what I would have lost with out the kebab haha xx

Well done on the loss, but don't waste time wondering as you'll never know! Just aim for a good week and try to think of a few coping mechanisms for when you're peeved - bash a pillow, have a bath, have a special something that you've put aside for just that type of event. It's also worth working out a few takeaways that you can have within Syns so that you can make a suggestion if someone offers a takeaway or meal out: 'Mmm, a kebab sounds nice, but d'you know, I really fancy a Chinese - plain rice and chicken in black bean sauce would really hit the spot'. Try it next time!

Have a good week.

Have a search on the SW section here - there's a SW "kebab" recipe somewhere. It's more of a spicy lamb meatloaf but it's damn good! In a HEXB pitta bread, with salad, it's a pretty good Fakeaway version :)

I found it in my new fakeaway book haha thanks for that :D xx

Well done on the loss, but don't waste time wondering as you'll never know! Just aim for a good week and try to think of a few coping mechanisms for when you're peeved - bash a pillow, have a bath, have a special something that you've put aside for just that type of event. It's also worth working out a few takeaways that you can have within Syns so that you can make a suggestion if someone offers a takeaway or meal out: 'Mmm, a kebab sounds nice, but d'you know, I really fancy a Chinese - plain rice and chicken in black bean sauce would really hit the spot'. Try it next time!

Have a good week.

I will do that hun, may just head off for a bath, lock myself in there haha :0bathtime:
I won't dwell, I am so happy :D I will try that with the takeaway or just tell them to have it and knock myself up a quick ham or tuna salad :)
Thanks hun :D xx

Well done on your loss! And thanks for being happy for me too :D

Here's to a great next week :D We can do it!!!

Just read all the way through your diary..... you are certainly off to a flying start..... sadly we cant make other people want to do it.... not even sisters.... but fingers crossed you might inspire her in the end :D...

If you love cooking you might want to have a look at Kay's curry thread.... full of tasty recipes

Good luck keep it up x

Just read all the way through your diary..... you are certainly off to a flying start..... sadly we cant make other people want to do it.... not even sisters.... but fingers crossed you might inspire her in the end :D...

If you love cooking you might want to have a look at Kay's curry thread.... full of tasty recipes

Good luck keep it up x

Thanks hun! :D
I will check that thread out hehe love a good curry!
Well done you! your pictures are amazing! so inspiring :D xx

need to update my food diary :D
was a manic day again this weigh day, went morrisons and bought my shopping for the week :D

Day 15! :p

Breakfast:
Mullerlight yogurt (after weigh in)
Tangerines

Lunch:
Ham cheese and salad sandwich

Dinner:
Burger and chips slimming world way :D
Salad, lettuce, onion, cucumber and tomatoes

HexA:
30g cheddar cheese
HexB:
60g wholemeal bread

Syns:
2 tbsp ketchup (2)
Curly wurly (6) :D :D
Total syns (8)

xx

Today has been a good day even though I have a headache I can't seem to shift! I am drinking 2 litres of water a day but not working, nothing is so just getting on with things lol

Day 16!! love it :D

Breakfast:
NUME strawberry yoghurt (didn't enjoy as much as the mullerlight!) :(
Apple, pear, peach, plum and tangerine

Lunch:
Tuna pasta and sweetcorn

Dinner:
Breaded cod and chips slimming world way!! was yummy!! :D
fish and chips1.jpg

Pickled onions and a bowl of lettuce, cucumber and onion in vinegar :p

HexA:
30g Cheddar
HexB:
60g wholemeal roll (used some for bread crumbs lol)

Syns:
1 tbsp ketchup (1)
1 tbsp extra light mayo (1)
1 tbsp light salad cream (1)
Curly wurly (6)
Monster Munch (6)
Total syns (15)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D first time I have used all my syns in a good way :D

not eaten the crisps and chocolate yet, will have them later with a can of coke zero whilst I watch the vampire diaries :D
xx

Last edited:
Thanks hun! :D
I will check that thread out hehe love a good curry!
Well done you! your pictures are amazing! so inspiring :D xx

Awe thanks sweetie..... very kind xx

looks yummy! Ibought the fake aways book, need to try some stuff out of that soon :D

looks yummy! Ibought the fake aways book, need to try some stuff out of that soon :D

oh it looks fab! there is so much I want to try haha
But for now I worked out my dinner menu for the week, tried to get some variety, I have come up with..
fish and chips
pasta with veg in tomato sauce
burger and chips with salad
roast dinner with veg
gammon egg and chips with tomatoes and onion
pasta with veg in tomato sauce
'fry up' bacon scrambled egg toast tomatoes and NUME cumberland sausage at 1 syn each :D
I LOVE Slimming World hahaha :D
xx

Back