Gross, gross, gross!!!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
Is the spicy tomato soup supposed to have loads of white bits in it???
The smell is off putting enough, without the look as well!

Help!!

Aww hun!! Not a soup fan so can't really help you out there! May I suggest a hold your nose and down it method??!! :sigh:

I have exactly the same problem with the Tomato Soup. Tommy Soup is my all time fave, and I was really looking forward to it, but ..... yeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccchhhhh!!!

My CDC says that there is a technique to making it in a saucepan and that she can get it smooth and creamy every time.

I told her that when I make it a bag of builders sand is smoother :D

I don't bother anymore.

I'm gagging on a tomato soup right now, it's not got white bits in it though, did you mix it with cold water first? Bleurgh it's horrible!

I couldn't face eating it in the end - even the smell was making me gag!!!
Down the sink it went and I have just had a wonderful chocolate tetra brick instead!!!#
Thankfully I have extra sachets at home, so I won't be going without!!!

That was just too vile for me!!!!

the white bits appear in the tom soup if you make it withw ater thats too hot

best method for tom soup is to blend the powder with enough tepid to warm water to make a smooth paste THEN add hot water ( not freshly boiled) a little at a time blending or stirring continuously

add some chili flakes black pepper and a drop or two of tabasco and its yummy

Hmmm, thank you for the hints - I think I am going to give this one a wide birth in future though!!

I couldn't face eating it in the end - even the smell was making me gag!!!
Down the sink it went and I have just had a wonderful chocolate tetra brick instead!!!#
Thankfully I have extra sachets at home, so I won't be going without!!!

That was just too vile for me!!!!

Have to say I went right off it
vomit-sz.gif

When i was on CD before, i made it with cold water and used a blender to make sure i got no lumps and then heated it in a saucepan.
I've never been a fan of the soups though, am sticking to shakes this time round.

Is i have a particularly good chilli allergy, i stay away from spices! I have big lips as it is, but when chilli is around they BALLOON!

Brilliant :)

My motto is - stick to veg or chicken&mushroom - can't go wrong!!!

xxx

When i was doing Cd , i did notice white bits in the shakes too , and i thought it must be vits or something in it , only had the tom soup once so can't remember but the shakes have little white bits in. I mean sweet shakes

Back