Group Leader

emski

Gold Member
When I joined WW 6 weeks ago I was really pleased to find a group where the leader seemed happy and motivating..after bad slimming world consultant..
Anyway a couple of weeks in i go in to be weighed and said I had not had a great week as I had not been very well etc.. but she seemed really disinterested and just gave me my My week and I felt dismissed.. then I had to email her about something else and again the email back was a one liner and I felt a bit miffed
Its as though there are the long termers who get chatted to about holidays and babies etc and the newbies are left out.. but Im there to lose weight and need to feel supported and that someone is interested in me and how I am doing and not feel like I am just putting money in the pot..
I dont want this to put me off going to meetings as there isnt another near me at a time when I can go..
Thoughts anyone??

Remember what is important to you/What your goal is for the future
Where are the most important people that are there daily to support you?
What do you need the meeting/group leader for exactly? Is it just to weigh in and to gain information?
You can do this, I know that you can - with or without your group leader... you made a firm decision to move forward - you made it, no one else did it for you and you are the one continuing to be successful

XX

Back