Group or online

Dan8317

Hey all

Been back on the ww wagon a couple of weeks now and losing slowly, don't mind the slowly bit but debating whether to give up meetings and have a go at online.

Since starting my new job I now work shifts so never stay after getting weighed because I'm always to tired and I pay weekly which cost 6.25 just to stand on the scales and leave. Online is about 12 a month and would get the app aswell which I don't get unless I pay for a monthly pass.

Thinking financially it makes good sense but could I stick with it if I'm not weighing at a group is the problem.

Just wondering if anyone has switched from one to the other, either way and what they think

Good luck all
Dan x

Hey all

Been back on the ww wagon a couple of weeks now and losing slowly, don't mind the slowly bit but debating whether to give up meetings and have a go at online.

Since starting my new job I now work shifts so never stay after getting weighed because I'm always to tired and I pay weekly which cost 6.25 just to stand on the scales and leave. Online is about 12 a month and would get the app aswell which I don't get unless I pay for a monthly pass.

Thinking financially it makes good sense but could I stick with it if I'm not weighing at a group is the problem.

Just wondering if anyone has switched from one to the other, either way and what they think

Good luck all
Dan x

Hey Dan, Personally I pay my 50p Weekly to the Leisure Centre to WI and use Value Diary as a One-Off Payment! It got me to Goal, saved me £s and lost me Lbs! X

Thanks for that x
Can you keep track of your weight on it or is it just a food tracker?

Dan x

Thanks for that x
Can you keep track of your weight on it or is it just a food tracker?

Dan x

It does everything which WW Online does, Food Tracking, Weight Tracking, Food Database, Eat Out Database x

I've tried both in the past but am now doing the same as Serena. I have the value diary app which is really good and use this board for support :) xxx

I'm a monthly pass user so I have the best if both worlds. I find it really good value for money. I'd definately recommend staying for meetings though as it's nice to talk to the leader and other weight watchers. The topics they have each week are really helpful too :) x

I'm a monthly pass user so I have the best if both worlds. I find it really good value for money. I'd definately recommend staying for meetings though as it's nice to talk to the leader and other weight watchers. The topics they have each week are really helpful too :) x

Have to agree Vicky! I've done 4st completely by myself doing cal counting but after a yr I've got a bit bored so decided on ww for my last 2st. I like the meetings for support and knowing you're getting on the scales in front of someone (you can't just trick yourself like I was doing last few weeks blaming other things!) I use this and the WW app for tracking. I don't know why but I found the value diary hard to use?

I got a monthly pass last week and it was on offer but following weeks will be £21 ish x

Have to agree Vicky! I've done 4st completely by myself doing cal counting but after a yr I've got a bit bored so decided on ww for my last 2st. I like the meetings for support and knowing you're getting on the scales in front of someone (you can't just trick yourself like I was doing last few weeks blaming other things!) I use this and the WW app for tracking. I don't know why but I found the value diary hard to use? I got a monthly pass last week and it was on offer but following weeks will be £21 ish x

I'm similar I lost my first 2 stone ish on my own still using the weight watchers programme. I only joint weight watchers because I had a voucher for 2 months so it was really cheap. I've gone in to lose about another 3 whilst at weight watchers meetings. Still a long way to go. But even at £21 a month I still find it well worth the money.

Well I've decided to give online a go. Don't think I could go it alone just yet but having to pay for it helps keep me on track.

May try going it alone with the value app at a later date but for now I need the accountability to keep me on track

Thanks everyone,
Dan x

Well I've decided to give online a go. Don't think I could go it alone just yet but having to pay for it helps keep me on track. May try going it alone with the value app at a later date but for now I need the accountability to keep me on track Thanks everyone, Dan x

The groups are fun. Loads of support and besides I loooove the popcorn bars u can get at meetings! As well as All the other treats and tools x

Back