Group

ally7997

Silver Member
So I'm really considering going back to group, I stopped going to my last one because I moved after breaking up with my partner and it's quite far from me now. I was so scared of joining initially petrified actually, after the first couple tho I really got into it I loved my group and my consultant I was the weigh lady and I thrived I lost 5 stone, with still quite a way to go.
I have gained a lot and have been doing it at home and have lost 12 ish lb, but have a new boyf who as supportive as he is doesn't really understand the diet. I'm thinking I need that support again. I've checked out my local groups and there is a one with a good time (as I work shifts) but am so apprehensive again that my group and consultant won't be as good as before.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi

Your story is almost identicle to mine. I lost almost five stone with SW first time. Then I broke up with my boyfriend, moved and then met my now husband. Being in a happy relationship and not near my original group meant that I put just over three stone back on! Tried to lose it last year before our wedding without much hope. Then joined a new SW group in Jan and have almost lost two and half stone, so not too far from where I was before. I found it scary joining a new group but after a few weeks I felt settled and now I love it as much as my old group. go for it everyone is there for the same reason xxx

You can only give it a go.....I am a firm believer that finding a decent group is one of the key factors in succeeding on SW, and staying to class too. I could never do it alone - I wish I could, but I cant.

Also, if you do join a new group then give it a few weeks to settle in x Good luck! x

Yeah I guess I've heard so many horror stories on here about crap groups and their consultants and I know the one I had before was so fab I guess I'm doubtful I'll find another so good!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back