Grr bad meal choice:(

buffy07

I have just had 100g of tinned corned beef, 4 rashers bacon (that was ok), 50g of feta cheese, 30g of wensleydale and 15ml of full fat mayo, along with salad. I had 1/2 hea and heb left. Can anyone tell me how many syns I should allow? So mad at myself grrrrr!!

On the plus side, I hardly use any syns normally.

Thanks in advance:)

What plan are you doing?
I'm just going to assume extra easy, not sure what brand your cornbeef was but 100g asda cornbeef is 4 syns, 100g tescoes is 3.5 syns and 100g john west is 3.5 syns. If there was no fat on the bacon then that's free, again with the feta cheese not sure of the brand but 50g tescoes is 7 syns, 50g sainsburys is 7 syns and 50g asda is 6 syns. Again with the wesleydale not sure of the brand but 30g tescoes is 6 syns and 30g asda is 5.5 syns. The mayo would probably be 5 syns.

So altogether I'd say about 21 syns.
You get 50g feta for a HEA, and you had 1/2 HEA left so about 3.5 syns worth, so altogether 17.5 syns and 1/2 a HEB left.
Sounds very complicated lol but it would be easier if I knew what brands of everything you were using. :)

No that's great thanks, I was thinking about allowing 18 syns. Oh well, back on plan now and no point beating myself up over it.

Back