Struggling to get to target

Oooo liking the sound of the Bailey's :p well done on the -2lb and enjoy your full SYN Friday :) I'm into Satuday's syns already:oops:

I was good on Friday, had the snickers so it's no longer sitting in my fridge bothering me.

Yesterday I went 10 syns over, but it could have been worse.

We had a cooked breakfast, so 3 syns for sausages as we only had the ASDA ones in, I much prefer the morrisons ones and they're lower, but oh well.
Then we went to the cinema and watched 3 films, so I didn't have any lunch but inbetween films I had a pumpkin spice latter with skimmed milk and no cream, which is 13.5 syns (but I'm counting some of it as my HEA so taking 6 syns off that amount)
When we got home I had a shish kebab, with tabasco sauce, our take away is really good and just grills the chicken pieces with no oil so only 7.5 syns for the pitta bread and then I had some mikado sticks for 7 syns. So only 10 syns over, as long as I don't have the full 15 every day this week I should easily pull that back so I'm not going to worry too much about it.

Todays plan

Breakfast - egg wrap with sausages (3 syns) and bacon
Lunch - not sure yet boiled egg with spinach followed by some fruit probably
Tea - pork curry with rice
Snacks - fruit, HEB cereal bars HEA milk in drinks and syns will probably be a chocolate bar for under 10 syns (might have the pumpkin spice baileys)

I'm definitely going to have to buy a bottle of that Bailey's :p

Your 10 syns over from the other day wasn't bad at all considering what you could have for it and as you say, you can claw it back through the week..me, I think I'm onto Tuesday's syns already! I used to have a SYN tin, I'm thinking I need to go back to doing that..especially when the grandkids are staying.
As ever, your meal plan is looking good X

I've actually got the ALDI version, £7 for a bottle. Bargain. Haven't tried it yet but I'm sure it's just as good as the actual Baileys stuff. I'm planning on buying more before Christmas.

I have a treat tin, we kept it even when we went off slimming world for a while and weirdly we never go over when getting things out of the tin. If we're buying chocolate in big bars or having bad meals or if we think oh we'll have a day off we will eat whatever, but not out of the treat tin lol. x

I've actually got the ALDI version, £7 for a bottle. Bargain. Haven't tried it yet but I'm sure it's just as good as the actual Baileys stuff. I'm planning on buying more before Christmas.

I have a treat tin, we kept it even when we went off slimming world for a while and weirdly we never go over when getting things out of the tin. If we're buying chocolate in big bars or having bad meals or if we think oh we'll have a day off we will eat whatever, but not out of the treat tin lol. x

I often flit between SW & CC and a while ago did well by allowing 70 syns in the tin and 35 for cooking as use a lot of alternatives that are quite high syns. I've usually zilch willpower but this seems to work for me..mind you, nearly everything is eaten out of the tin by day 2:D ooo I'll look out for it next time in Aldi x

Ahh I don't do the tin that way, although that's not a bad plan. I literally just have our treats in it, but they're all one's that fir within the 15 syns a day thing. I know when I went to group people said they'd binge on them if they did the same but for some reason that's not an issue for me. If it were a bag of chocolates I'd never be able to stop once I started eating them. I suppose it's because they're individually wrapped so I have to think about going for a second one when I've already had my syns

Wow what a Monday, I'm feeling so tired today it doesn't feel like it's Monday it feels more like a Wednesday.

Anyway food has continued to be good

Breakfast - berries and yogurt
Lunch - prawn salad
Tea - Slimming world hunters chicken (HEA for cheese), chips and fried veg
Snacks - banana, pineapple, apple, orange, monster claw crisps (4.5 syns) will have either a wispa bar from a multipack (7.5 syns) or a peanut lion bar later (10.5 syns) depending how I feel

Yesterday I went with some of the pumpkin spice baileys, it went gorgeous in a latte made with my HEA of milk and took my total syns yesterday to 8.5

I'm currently having a battle to resist lion bars and losing! I keep thinking I've eaten them all and then another one appears:D

You're doing really well with your meal choices and your syns are excellent. I think I might start copying your menu for Dave once he's well as he'd normally eat the things you do. X

Yay, I've just seen you got slimmer of the week in the challenge...fantastic :0clapper:

I love lion bars, especially the white one's and the peanut ones... nah and the normal as well. Just love them. But the one's I get from home bargains or in multipacks are only 10 syns each which I think it quite good :)

Thank you, I was shocked myself, hehe - let's keep fingers crossed for another good loss this week.

Ooo well I'm happy to inspire, I hope Dave likes it. If you want any tips on how we cook things just let me know

Today

Breakfast - berries and yogurt (I might make up some rice pudding and have that again now it's getting colder, but I'm worried it might slow my losses - although I ate it all the time when I was on slimming world before so shouldn't be an issue)
Lunch - prawn salad
Tea - chicken, bacon and bean BBQ pasta with cheese (HEA)
Snacks - mango, apple, banana, orange, pea snacks from ALDI (4.5 syns) cereal bars (HEB) will probably have a pack of rolo's (10 syns)

Realised I didn't update yesterday :0

Lunch - prawn salad
Tea - chilli with wedges and cheese (HEA)
Snacks - monster munch (4.5 syns) orange, apple, banana, pineapple, peanut lion bar (10 syns) ALDI cereal bars (HEB)

Today so far

Lunch - leftover chilli with salad

No idea what I'll have for tea yet, snacks I have already had an apple, some mango, an orange and yogurt and some pea snacks (4.5 syns)

Yesterday was my mums birthday which resulting in going off plan in the evening. The rest of the day was fine though

Breakfast - fruit and yogurt
Lunch - prawn salad
Snacks at work - melon, yogurt, orange, banana, apple
Tea - pizza followed by cake and a brandy.

Today has been better

Breakfast - cooked breakfast with tinned tomatoes, mushrooms, bacon, eggs and sausages (1 syn)
Lunch - ended up skipping as we've been out all day and I wasn't hungry - did have a skinny pumpkin spiced latte with no cream (7.5 syns plus HEA)
Tea - chicken done in Moroccan spiced with a savoury rice stuffed mushroom
Snacks - apple, banana, mango, orange, yogurt, HEB cereal bar

Tomorrow we're out for brunch so whatever that ends up being will be my syns for the day

So day two of the off plans meals today

Breakfast - out for brunch, I had a proper hipster meal of hummous, squashed avacado, sour dough bread, carrots, pesto, brocolli, halloumi and a poached egg so that's my syns and I might be naughty and not have healthy extra's today due to the cheese and bread on the meal
Lunch - probably won't have any as brunch was very late
Tea - half a chicken with slimming world chips and fried veg (oh and BBQ sauce - homemade slimming world)
Snacks - banana, mango, crabsticks, sliced ham, apple, yogurt

Well food has been hit and miss this week but I have some how managed to lose 2.5lbs (I think some of that must be pay back from some of the weeks I've been really good and gained) so I'm in the 9's again. Whoop whoop.

I reckon I'll be back in the 10's next week as I'll have some come back from this week, although food should be a lot better this week - we still don't have the kitchen but it's getting there so it should be easier to be good.

So this weekend has been awful food wise, but back on it today :)

Breakfast - bacon, beans, mushrooms and fried eggs
Lunch - prawn salad
Tea - chicken wrapped in bacon with BBQ sauce and cheese (HEA), slimming world chips and med veg
Snacks - Cereal bars (HEB) mango, apple, banana, syns I'll try and keep low and will either have an ALDI chocolate (7.5 syns) or some rum for about 5 syns

Well, today has been a good day - pretty dull, as I have been keeping the dog occupied upstairs while we've had a man in working on the kitchen and trying to get some assessments done for uni, which is harder that it seems when I can't just sit up properly at a desk reading and typing, but I had one of my current favourites tea's.

Breakfast - banana and berries with yogurt
Lunch - chicken salad
Tea - chicken and mushroom risotto (husband makes it with HEA of cheese and a dash of vinegar to add the sharpness instead of white wine)
Snacks - banana, apple, mango, pineapple, creepy cake bar (6 syns) HEB of cereal bars, yogurt, crab sticks

Not sure on what my syns were today as my son wanted to share some of his halloween sweets, I had a chocolate lolly for 4 syns and then a mini milky way for... not sure how many, I'm going to count another 4 to be safe?

Breakfast - banana and mango
Lunch - chicken salad
Tea - chilli with wedges and cheese (HEA)
Snacks - apple, halloween sweets (8 syns) ALDI cereal bars (HEB)

So day two of the off plans meals today

Breakfast - out for brunch, I had a proper hipster meal of hummous, squashed avacado, sour dough bread, carrots, pesto, brocolli, halloumi and a poached egg so that's my syns and I might be naughty and not have healthy extra's today due to the cheese and bread on the meal
Lunch - probably won't have any as brunch was very late
Tea - half a chicken with slimming world chips and fried veg (oh and BBQ sauce - homemade slimming world)
Snacks - banana, mango, crabsticks, sliced ham, apple, yogurt

That breakfast sounds devine :p

I love reading your menus even though I don't eat meat they sound devine:p I'll definitely be asking for some of the recipes thanks. Isn't it imaging that you can have such lovely food and treats and still lose weight:)
I'm gone from lion bars to smarties:D and last night i ate all of the chomps in the Halloween sweets:D..lurve chomps X

Back