Struggling to get to target

The breakfast was stunning Tibbs.

Thank you, I do love how we can have all these treats and it's still a diet. I often say that to my husband, we eat so much better when we're on a diet than when we're not, usually when we're being naughty it's more out of laziness rather than preferring the food.

I would like to go vegetarian, but my husband never would and it's easier to cook together. We do have vegetarian food quite often though, he's not completely against it. The other night we had a vegan pizza and it was stunning, we were both amazed by it, he was convinced it had pulled pork on it haha - but it was BBQ jack fruit. That's another problem though, a lot of the vegetarian/vegan food we do like isn't really slimming world friendly.

Not sure what food I'll be having tonight as we can't use the kitchen while the floor is setting, we'll probably go out so it will depend on where we go but I'm going to try and be good. I'm feeling really motivated at the moment as I'm starting to really see a difference so don't want to go backwards.

Back