grrr binged:(

redmel

Dreamer
I am coming to the end of week 3 of slimfast/calorie counting and I just lost it today! Every bit of fatty food I could see I scoffed.... Choc, crisps, mousse, biscuits!!! What the hell is wrong with me:(

It's an addiction! It's so hard to feel in control when you're around those foods, I always feel my willpower wobbling around certain foods and I am extremely determined. Try to keep them away if you can, that's the best way, but I have two kids and they obviously want to have a few sweets and the odd packet of crisps or chocolate/ biscuits and particularly biscuits is extremely tempting for me and hard to stop eating them if I do cave in. Don't let it spoil your weight loss, just get up and keep going, you can do it!

Yes I have 4 kids and 3 are skinny eat me out of house and home boys!! I cant deny them treats really as they are all fruit fiends and always eat healthily at breakfast lunch and dinner, so some biscuits, choc or crisps are well deserved imo.

I need to put it all a bit more out of my sight maybe.....out of sight out of mind....

Don't let it ruin it completely. It's just one day. Carry on back on track tomorrow :)

We all have days like this.. Put it behind you... Tomorrow is new day!

I've just scoffed a ruddy KFC!!!!

Draw a line under it and start again tomorrow. You are only human, and you are definitley not alone!! :)

Thank you everyone xxx

Tomorrow is a new day.

And today is that day... So come on .. On wards and down wards :D

I also had a bad day yday, ate all sorts of rubbish and a chippy tea :O
Ive not weighted myself as i bet its put like 2lb on me lol
New day 2day ladies!!! :D xx

hi, i had a bad bread day yesterday, it was all i wanted to eat, know what you mean about having treat stuff in, due to health issues huby has trouble keeping weight on, and the house is always full of cakes and stuff, mostn days can ingore it, others it just calls out my name, just draw a ________, and back to it today:D

i think its important to look at it as a 'treat day' rather than a failure.....in the past i have given up on 'diets' because of feeling that i have 'blown it'.....telling myself to start again on monday....

but now i think of it as a new healthy way of life that i will stick to forever, but with treats along the way...after all, it would be unrealistic to think that you are never gonna have a treat again, and if this is now a healthy way of life on a permanent basis, there is nothing to blow....no reason to get mad....just accept that you had a treat day and then carry on!

good luck!!! xxx

Back