Grrr Really annoyed with myself!

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
I have been doing so well these last few weeks and I have to go an ruin it! I had a dreadful migraine on Friday night so once I had slept some of it off, we decided to get a Chinese. I only had a little bit cos I was still feeling a bit rough. I thought I will cut back on my syns on Sat and Sun.

Sat was fine, ate on plan all day etc. Then went out Sat night, I was driving so no alcohol, but I had a kebab (no pitta or sauce) and some chips.

Then Sunday just went mental. For some reason I just got it into my head that I was having a day off and I didn't give a damn as to the consequences. So I had an M&S chicken and bacon sandwich, 2 lemon cheesecakes, a packet of mcoys, a steak pie and mash, and a chocolate pudding. :eatdrink051::eek:

Now I have weigh in today and I am feeling so angry with myself. I am so sure that I will have had a gain and I am so close to my club 10!! Why didn't I just talk myself out of it. I just seem to have these moments when I try and sabotage all the hard work I have done. I have been really good today and I am just praying that I havn't gained too much! Maybe I might be lucky and have still lost a bit.

Aww hun, remember you are only human. That doesn't sound too much of a binge.

Sit down and work out the syns (know it may seem horrific) and I bet it's not as bad as you think.

I know I've said this loads but.... draw a line under it and GET YOUR BUM BACK ON PLAN, you've done so well and you KNOW you can and will do this girly.

xxx

you've done so well so far.. just get back on that horse..

It'll probably not be as bad as you think.

Sx

I know this isn't what you want to hear but was the lemon cheesecake yummy. I bet it was!!!!! When do you WI again? I'm sure such a minor blip won't damage it and if it does then at least its made you more focused

The lemon cheesecake was buff and I did enjoy eating it. My weigh in is tonight, so I am hoping it wont have had time to do any damage!

I reckon I had about 60-100 syns yesterday. I did do a lot of dancing on Sat night, so I am also hoping that will go in my favour.

So you had a flexi syn day yesterday then. Nothing wrong with that. Let us know how you get on tonight. I did notice that you original message post said when your were getting weighed but I was totally distracted by the lemon cheesecake:8855:

As the old saying goes, 'draw a line' . I had a similar last 5 days lol. Sometimes we need to have a blow out to get it out of our system. You have done great so far, and i'm sure you will reach your club 10 soon. Don't be angry with yourself and just get back on track. You can do this!! xx:)

:8855:Yea, it was rather distracting sitting there on the shelf. And M&S food rules anyway! Still, I didnt have to buy 2 of the *******. And eat them both! As well as the chocolate dessert. I am really really hoping that I will be ok. My mate reckons she has been bad this week, but as my previous posts have shown, she says this every week and has always lost which makes me mad even more!

She said something last night which is making me think that she may be throwing up after eating or not eating at all!

Thats quite worrying if she is doing that. I mean what a waste of food. When I lived in Reading there was a M&S on the way to work. I'm sure that was mainly to blame for my inability to stick to any sort of healthy eating. Their food is just so nice.

Yea it is lovely! My daughter has just put me off eating for the evening. She is potty training and is in the process of leaving me a nice present but its foul! She has tummy ache. Sorry, TMI but it really is bad!

Lol! The funny thing is, I am not even that keen on cheescake. It's just my mate said how nice it was, so I thought I would try it and for some reason I bought 2. And ate 2. It was nice, but not worth having a gain for!

I am more of a savory fan. I love baguettes and stuff like that. My fav is kebabs, I know they are full of cr*p but I still love them. I have at least 2-3 a week but usually syn them so I am ok. I say each week that I am not going to have any but always do. I am a really good cook as well, so there really is no need. It's more convenience than anything else.

I love savoury food as well. They do a kebab that has a bit of everything and its on a naan bread. I love them but I haven't had one since starting SW. I wish I hadn't thought of that now.

A large doner is 12.5 syns. I always blot it with kitchen towel if its got any grease on it, but where I get it from, it's usually dry. Shish kebabs are free on red, and my local does shish meat which is all grilled/griddled so its free on red.

Well, I have only gained a 1lb which I am really happy with. My mate gained 2.5lbs!! You should have seen the face on it! Which does make me wonder that all the other times she had said she has been bad and has lost, that she hasn't actually been bad at all.

u need to get your head in the right place.........then u will stick to the diet....flexi syns are brill but u need to work out what u want to have first...........be good this week and u could drop 3 or more lbs........good luck.........

Cheers Janie. I know I will be fine this coming week. I am generally really good, I hardly ever have flexi syn days. I was just in a funny mood yesterday and I should have talked myself out of it! But another kick up the bum and I am aiming for 2-3lbs off for next week.

Back