Grrr Really annoyed with myself!

glad it was just a small gain. that lb and some will be off again next week. we all have those funny days. keep up the hard work!

Yea it does me too. Otherwise I think that I can get away with it. I am just glad it was only 1lb. I have had gains on 1.5lbs and I have lost that and more the following week. I need to pull my finger out and start cooking instead of thinking up excuses why not to cook. I can be so flaming lazy.

Yea it is lovely! My daughter has just put me off eating for the evening. She is potty training and is in the process of leaving me a nice present but its foul! She has tummy ache. Sorry, TMI but it really is bad!

Aww bless. How old is she? Mine is 19m and too early to potty train but it's something I'm starting to think about it. I just can't wait til it's over with!

As for your mini-binge - it's over now and you know it makes you feel crap so just remember that when you get the cravings for a binge again! I try and binge on things like SW 'twiglets' or soy nuts if I'm really wanting to sit and munch all night. That way, I still feel naughty and get the satisfaction from it but am not doing damage syns wise.

Your binge doesn't sound that bad to me! Chalk it up as a learning experience, use it as flexible syns and just get straight back on track, which I know you are. That's what keeps a lapse from becoming a relapse over and over again.

Well, I have only gained a 1lb which I am really happy with. My mate gained 2.5lbs!! You should have seen the face on it! Which does make me wonder that all the other times she had said she has been bad and has lost, that she hasn't actually been bad at all.

Hey it was only a lb and you've got straight back on track again which deserves a well done. Hope you didn't laugh at your mate no matter how tempted you were.

Sue

Best of luck for this week, SpaceAngel. We are all prone to the odd binge, because sometimes it's just what's needed! ;)

I really hope you have a great loss next WI x

Aww bless. How old is she? Mine is 19m and too early to potty train but it's something I'm starting to think about it. I just can't wait til it's over with!

As for your mini-binge - it's over now and you know it makes you feel crap so just remember that when you get the cravings for a binge again! I try and binge on things like SW 'twiglets' or soy nuts if I'm really wanting to sit and munch all night. That way, I still feel naughty and get the satisfaction from it but am not doing damage syns wise.

Your binge doesn't sound that bad to me! Chalk it up as a learning experience, use it as flexible syns and just get straight back on track, which I know you are. That's what keeps a lapse from becoming a relapse over and over again.

My little one will be 3 at the end of March. She is so tiny for her age tho. She has only just gone into 18-24mths clothing. She is also a handful. She is the youngest of 3 girls and if she had been my 1st, I don't think I would have had anymore!

As for my binge, I really have no reason for it. I just wanted to be "normal" for a day and not have to worry about what I was eating. The trouble is though, normal slim people don't eat like I do. They would maybe have had 1 cheesecake but not 3!! Guess it made me realise that I need to think about why I want to eat that way, trouble is, there is no reason! Accept maybe financial.

Ella's the opposite - she's my first but she's always been big and on the 91st-98th percentile for height and weight. I fear she will grow up with weight issues like me but I know that the more I fear it the more I'm unknowingly putting my issues onto her so I try to be careful and not stress about it. She loves getting on the scales though - be it at class or home!! LOL

I totally understand about wanting to be 'normal' and forget about dieting. We all do it and have all been there at some point. The good thing is that it's happened and it's over with it and it was only one day whereas in the past, for me anyway, it would've lasted days if not weeks!

So long as your little one has a heathly diet, I wouldn't worry. My girls have always been very slim babies. I would love to have had a chunky baby :D. Here are my girls:-

612-albums585-picture3357.jpg

Awww...they're so cute!! Yes, you're right. I should just go with the flow! She does eat very healthily 95% of the time. Here's a pic...

Attachments

• IMG_1859.jpg
    IMG_1859.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 25
Your little one is very cute. She looks like you from your avatar pic! I find it hard to keep my eldest on the straight and narrow food wise but she is very slim so I am not worrying too much yet!

Back