Grrr

saraian24

Gold Member
Got a weigh in this evening and just binged big time! how bloody stupid! make note to self to have food prepped when im tired so dont eat rubbish!

Oh no hun! dont worry still go and you will be surprised how well you have done .Good luck

Awww, dont loose heart, you might be suprised :)
good luck for your weigh in
xx

Good luck ! You will be fine!

True Marie. We have all done it and I'd still go to the class. You might be pleasantly surprised and as long as you have a great week for next weigh in you might get away with it

Irene xx

I've heard that what we eat doesn't really register on the scales for 48 hrs -so go to the WI and then pull it back over hte next few days by cutting back acouple of points per day -you'll be grand you'll see! It really does happen to everyone.

oh no u havent updated...was there any damage???

Thanks girls! I lost 4 pound! couldnt believe it! and weighed inthis morning as well (obsessed) and was down another pound, lol got away with that one but wont do it again before a weigh in! xxxxxxx

well done,dont keep weighing different times as you will weigh lighter in the morning and heavier at night,im like you,but it upsets me if i have gone up!

I alwasy weigh in the morning. But WW is evening and have got used to the fact im a bit heavier in the evening due to the water intake i have. :)

ah well done say u were delighted hunni xx

Back