Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Grrrr ! Does this bother anyone else !

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by babymable, 23 June 2009 Social URL.

1. babymable

babymable Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    I exercised yesterday for 1 hour and I gained 3lbs, I know sometimes fat turns to muscle but I am one of those people that like seeing the difference on the scale lol. I actually feel bloated too for some reason and no its not that time of the month, I actually lost weight when it was which was quite weird because I thought your suppose to retain water when you have it. Oh well just had to complain. Hopefully I will loose it back again in a few days.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fight_the_urge

fight_the_urge Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(13.01%)
    Diet:
    Xenical & lifestyle change
    I'm staying off the scales until I actually have to, i.e. with the doc, as it would kill me to see gains one day that could very well turn out to be a loss the next.

Our bodies are strange!!

4. Tiitanium

Tiitanium Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    12st11lb(54.91%)
    Diet:
    Low Fat/Exercise
    im the same i gain weight by exercise lately WTF lol... you will lose it again dont worry.... x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.