1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Grrrr ! Does this bother anyone else !

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by babymable, 23 June 2009 Social URL.

1. babymable

babymable Well-Known Member

I exercised yesterday for 1 hour and I gained 3lbs, I know sometimes fat turns to muscle but I am one of those people that like seeing the difference on the scale lol. I actually feel bloated too for some reason and no its not that time of the month, I actually lost weight when it was which was quite weird because I thought your suppose to retain water when you have it. Oh well just had to complain. Hopefully I will loose it back again in a few days.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. fight_the_urge

fight_the_urge Well-Known Member

I'm staying off the scales until I actually have to, i.e. with the doc, as it would kill me to see gains one day that could very well turn out to be a loss the next.

Our bodies are strange!!

4. Tiitanium

Tiitanium Well-Known Member

im the same i gain weight by exercise lately WTF lol... you will lose it again dont worry.... x