Grrrr!!

Becca Wecca

skinny minny here I come!
Today was my 5th weigh in. I really really really wanted to lose 2lbs so i could reach the stone mark. But only lost 1 :mad: lol

Maybe next week. oh I do hope so!! It'll feel such an achievement if i can!

Good luck for this week then becca wecca and well done on your 1 lb loss. Just noticed you are only 2 lb away from your Easter challenge and have quite a few weeks left to achieve it. WELL DONE YOU :):):) x

lol same thing happened to me, when I was 1lb away from my stone award I stayed the same and that was my 5th weigh in! Got it on my 6th tho :) x

Brilliant so close Next week hon x

keep at it babe - i had 2,5 to lose for my 1.5 stone, and i lost 1 that week and was gutted!!

Dont give up - you just have to wait one more week for it :)

x

good luck hun i've been messing around trying to get my stone award for a few weeks only need half this week and i stayed the same rrrrrrrr

Don't beat yourself up in any way, shape or form if you don't quite do it this week! 13lb in 5 weeks is amazing and I'm sure you will do it this week, but we put so much pressure on ourselves it can be very stressful! Look at what you've acheived and be proud of yourself! You're averaging about 2.5 lb per week which is fab! I've got 3lb to go until I get my 2 stone (This is my 18th week- sounds a long tim but it's flown!!) I would LOVE to do it tomorrow but I'm not going to beat myself up if I don't! There's always next week! That's my attitude and that keeps me motivated!! Good luck and make sure you let us know how it goes!!X

I've been chasing my stone award for a few weeks now! Think I've passed the 'honneymoon' period where the weight comes off really easily - I've now got to knuckle down and work hard! I'm confident that I will get there soon though as I am enjoying this more than I have ever enjoyed a diet before!

Back