GRRRR!

Katesands8

Silver Member
Grrrr, just had weigh in and stayed the same, bit annoyed.
I just worked out that my time on the xtrainer alone is worth 9pp, I was gobsmacked! All that effort that I don't use lol.
Been an up and down week, not felt hungry really so not used all my daily points anyway!
But today because I was upset I had that self destruct button on, and just went for it.....pointing in my head as I did so and I only used 15 points lol. Basically I had my breakfast and lunch together, feel sick now!
I don't drink anymore and now it seems I can't binge:sigh: ~ BUT WW choc eclairs are rather lush and only 2pp each:D!! What a find!!:):)
Looks like this time really might be it after all!!
Dinner is planned too and it's only 9pp. grrr lol.
I'm happy really I just seem like I'm moaning lol:D:D

Well done about the cross trainer hon. How long and hard do you do it for it to be worth 9pp!! Think I need to focus my efforts there lol. x

I like the way you think Hannata lol. I think I do I haven't had any snacks yet since I just know what I'm having dinner wise!
Sneeze I do the 30 minute programme and I've just today managed to do 4km in 28.52 I did 4.4km in the whole programme but my challenge was the 4km in under 30 min, (which may not be much for some but for me they have somebody standing by the panic button in case I fall off lol). I'm a lot happier pulling weights than cardio!
I will get my next challenge tomorrow when I'm reviewed lol.

but its true, if you are doing anything significant in terms of exercise you NEED to eat your dailies at the very very least.

I ate my dailies weeklies, did 50pp worth of exercise (which i ate none of) and put on 0.5lbs. I was more lax the next week and lost 2lbs

You're probably right, but I'm finding 35 hard to eat at the moment, not sure I could add any more and use weeklies on top lol.:sigh:
The better I'm getting at the exercise malarky the less hungry I'm getting lol now I NEVER thought those would be words out of my mouth lol.
I might just have to force myself to eat:cry::cry: woe is me!:D:D
I'm going away at the weekend so we will see if more eating might help!
Got a practice 10km walk lined up as well so will still be attempting to exercise lol.
Thanks for the advice :)

Girls, you have me motivated! I get on my x trainer and get off within 2 minutes cos it hurts. Feck it! If you can do it I can do it! Zumba tomorrow night and then I'm gonna try at least 10 min on the x trainer on friday.

Also Kate I know how you feel about not eating all your dailies, I've been a few points off most days, I dont snack much and I think piling on a few extra points on the meals I'm eating is counter intuitive but I know I need to break the pattern the plan is the way it is because it works!

You ladies need what I have, a boyfriend constantly bringing chocolate into the house. Trust me, the days of having spare points quickly dwindles!! ;)

And add to that a 6 six year old eating yummy sweets lol Mmmm naughty mummy pinching some he he

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You ladies need what I have, a boyfriend constantly bringing chocolate into the house. Trust me, the days of having spare points quickly dwindles!! ;)

Not me, I don't like chocolate :( Going to have to find some way of using up those spare points, just not this way. Damn lol.

Sneeze I look after 16 yr old twins and their father! This house has more sweets and chocs and biscuits than Tesco! Cos they're always 'ungry! The three of them are all 6ft and built like lengths of string, and can eat me under the table lol.
I've just been in the cupboard and looked at : ripples, creme eggs, Fry's Turkish delight, Fox's biscuits and I walked out with .......
a bottle of sparkly water!
I just don't eat a lot of sweets anymore boohoo!! lol

Girls, you have me motivated! I get on my x trainer and get off within 2 minutes cos it hurts. Feck it! If you can do it I can do it! Zumba tomorrow night and then I'm gonna try at least 10 min on the x trainer on friday.

I started on the x-trainer by putting on a song and working til the end of the song and then upped it to 2 songs etc etc, seems to have worked well for me

I've been doing 20 minutes on the cross trainer but obviously pretty slowly. I'm just lucky if I keep moving, never mind starting to go fast!! ;) The cross trainer at my gym is on level 6 (not sure what this means though...) and I think I only do about .75km in those 20 minutes?

Yeah I tried the song idea a while ago, there's a chemical brothers song that goes on for about 10 minutes and I love it and its a thumping song (im not much into my dance music but i just love this song) and I still couldnt do it.
What show is it that and the trainer is always like "Mind over matter if you dont mind it dont matter!" or something.... I keep saying that to myself now because zumba is so fun and I could do it every night of the week if it was on but the crosstrainer is just not fun, and it makes my knees hurt. Whine whine whine. Whining is not going to get me out of a size 20!

As for the choc, my boyfriend, the weirdo only likes white chocolate or snickers. Sadly tho when he was working late shifts he used to wake up at about 12 and I'd make him bacon and egg sandwiches every day and the smell of them i caved most days and had one for myself too. He's on days now thank god so no more bacon and egg sandwiches.

Ewwww white chocolate ~ no temptation there lol. Just back from the gym and had my breakfast.
Think after the work I did on the xtrainer today I need 15 pp lol. I ramped it up to 6 (harder ~ a lot!) than my normal resistance and I did my 4km in 27.22. Which I'm really pleased about now do I have an ice pack or heat pad on my knee ...ow ow ow lol.

How many levels are there hon of which you're doing level 6? Am just trying to figure out how many points I should get.

I'm doing program 3 on mine which is 3 little hills and on level 6 (of which there are 25). I do 20 mins. Have been pointing 2 points so far.

There's a quick guide in one of the books and it depends on the intensity of your work out and weight! High is where you can't breath, can't talk or only briefly and whether or not you sweat! moderate is a lower version of that and low would be not out of breath at all, can talk easily etc.
As I need the paramedics on standby (joke!) mine is intensive! But I only discovered thr points on that on Wednesday so have never used the points. Probably won't really, haven't used them ~ won't miss them!
I think there are 10 lvls.

I'm only guessing your weight (not good at converting things lol!) but low you'd get 1, moderate 2 and high you'd get 5.

Thanks hon! I reckon I'm only really doing it at moderate intensity. I'm not really getting sweaty and could probably speak to someone while doing it but am out of breath....is there something between moderate and high? :giggle:

Back