Grrrr!!!

Jennjennx

Silver Member
My hubby really does my head in he doesn't really support me sometimes he gets takeaways eats god knows what in front of me!! And now he is going to sit and eat an apple crumble and custard in front of me, I have no dailies left so I've just pulled out my diet coke lol!! What do you do in these situations? Wish he was a little bit more considerate!! Sorry rant over ha ha!! Xox :/

Aww sorry hun! Thats quite typical for people who don't know what it's like to have to diet... they see us as the 'inconvenience'...

Don't forget you have your weeklies!! They are there to be used. I have used most of mine for the last few weeks and still lost (gone back to daily this week though to see how it changes the weight loss amount). So use a few daily pp on a ww dessert, chocolate bar, or anything that takes your fancy. You are allowed! Believe me, when my OH sees the ww desserts i eat he is pretty jealous! xx

awww :cry: thats not good hun. Could you explain to him that you need his support, and that might mean you share a takeaway ona set day and u use ur weeklies on that - and that he doesn't stuff alone?

That's not good, my OH used to eat very unhealthly things for dinner whilst I was sitting there with my ww friendly meal. However since he has seen how well I have been doing he has changed his ways and makes better choices. Maybe you should try talking to him about it and asking him to be more supportive and to not tempt you?

Sx

My OH is a skinny, eat what he likes arse!

Diet pepsi is my go too! lol .. glad you stayed strong, muchos love to you!

Back