GRRRRR - Been 100% all week and STS!

Pinksparklybirdy

Grrrrrrr...

I don't know what the heck is going on with my body this time round.

I'm over 21 stone, and started dieting 5 weeks ago. For the first 2 weeks I did the Dukan Diet (like Atkins but stricter!) and lost 2lbs, then 1lbs, then 3lb. Switched to SW and lost 2lb first week. So that's 8lb in 4 weeks - not bad, but considering how much I've got to lose, you'd think it would be falling off me.

I've upped my exercise, am walking daily at work.. and this week despite having been 100% on plan all week (and I can say that hand on heart), I Stayed the blooming same!!!! :(

What the heck is going on? I've always lost really well in the past. I don't think its anything to do with SW, as I was having equally poor losses on Dukan (and SW is much better).

I don't have any * weeks as I have a coil fitted so no periods, so it can't be that. I'm doing everything by the book. Just so disheartening. Pah.

Still, I am not going to be defeated, I will just carry on again this week. Will try throwing a couple of Red Days in among the EE and see what happens.

Everyone will have weeks of little "plateau" where they stay the same. Dont be disheartened. Shake things up a bit with your red days and see where you are next week. You may be pleasantly surprised.

Don't despair - we all have weeks like that. My SW consultant says that every woman still has a cycle no matter what, so it might be that. Keep going...SW is great and I firmly believe that if you stick to it - it works and it's healthy and yummy too!

i am also experiencing problems losing weight following the extra easy plan, this is the 3rd time ive joined s.w. but the 1st time ive done ee plan and im most unimpressed, 4 and a half pounds off in 7 weeks! ive maintained the last 2 weeks so like you i am going to do red days with a couple of green and see if it improves. maybe ee plan doesnt work for everyone? i wish you luck and hope you have a good loss this week :)

Back