GRRRRR

_Razorbladelove_

Powdered Toast Man
I have had such a f*cking bad day! Everything single little thing has been getting to me. I kept snapping at people at work today for no reason. I hate it when i have one of these days!!
I like being a nice person lol
The worse thing is i have no idea why i am so down today!!:(:(:(
I just REALLY want to punch someone lol
I almost hit my boss today, hes an arsehole and i had enough of him today. He was talking to me like a piece of sh*t, i tried my best to stay calm, and told him to stop talking to me like that, and walked off, i know if i hadnt of walked off i probs would of made a huge mistake and hit him!!
Recently he has been calling me Patrick, who is the big fat starfish from sponge bob square pants, and he knows i hate my weight. GRRRR i hate that bloke, im going to H/O about him soon!

Anyways, hope you have all had a nice day lol

poor chap.

you can't even have a beer to calm you down.

why don't you run a deep hot bath & sink into it with the radio on?

Well considering you've had a bad day your very supportive. Been flicking through the posts and your nearly always there wishing congratulations to people, thats really good of you, so well done you!!!

chin up

What an idoit your boss is.He should be backing you all the away.Next time he calls you patrick call him mr crabs or plankton.At least patrick is a friendly sort of chap,plankton in particular is a miserable creature!I hope you will feel better soon razor,all the best in your weight loss campaign.A slim you will be a big told you so for him.
take care,snooky cat x:)

Sounds like you need some sort of pad at home that you pin a photo of your boss to and punch with a vengence until you've vented your frustration. Would help burn more calories to LOL. Then the more that D***head upset you the more weight you'll use. hehehe well I think it's a good idea!

Hey Marcus

Why didn't you tell me about that ar*shole before you went to emma's. You know i would have gone down there before i went to work! (Or is that why you didn't tell me hun?)

Reading your post has really mad me angry, is he working sunday??? That wa*ker is looking for a smack! I'll give you a ring tomorrow afternoon (Saturday) when i wake up before i go to work.... Hope you've calmed down babe, enjoy your weekend & i'll speak to you tomorrow darling.....xxxxx

:sign0168:

what an arse your boss is
fuzzy can i join you when you sort him out
backbear_e0.gif

sounds a very immature twit your boss
marcus you are definetly better than he as you rose above his level and you didn`t smack him one
and let him eat his words when you have lost the weight he`ll be gobsmacked

i to get grumpy some days on this diet, its not the fact that i`m doing ss but the fact i ever got to this size in the 1st place

you keep up the good work you are doing great

crazy1.jpg

kaz :D

Erm call me old-fashioned, but isn't the whole point of being a manager to 'manage' and motivate your staff?

What this guy is doing is abuse tbh.

If I had had a boss who called me a derogatory name, I would have gone straight to HIS or her boss and made a formal complaint. This is the 21st century - he cannot get away with insulting his staff!!!!

The barsteward!!!

Report him, hun and don't let the f*cker grind you down - you're worth 100 of him!

xxxx

Im deffinatly putting in a complaint about him, im not the only one aswellm theres a few other people that are going to complain about him :D

laws to protect

Hun
I am a manager, who certainly does NOT abuse her staff (approx 30 of the little darlins!) TRUST me on this one unfortunately Managers often do not realise how protected employees are and if you take the right advice then you can make the tossers life very very very difficult!
Bullying in any place work, school etc etc is totally unacceptable!
He obviously feels extremley above his station which only goes to show what an ignorant idiot he is addressing you continually in an unacceptable way!
If you need any advice regarding this just ask! xxxx

Crikey - I agree with everyone else - what a w*nker!!!

Just remember you might be carrying a little extra weight at the moment but you are able to and are doing something about that and will be a new slim you by christmas. Your boss however will always be a w*anker.

Whatever happens don't let him grind you down - keep up the good work.

Back