grrrrr

sv1711

so im on wk 2 and really struggling the last 3 days i just wanna cry all the time and feel hungry im in bed at 6pm so dont have to watch tv with food adverts lol. last night i really wanted to cave in and cheat but i didnt i somehow managed to overcome it big thing for me as im a binge eater so i decided to help keep me motivated i would weigh myself today to show how stickying to it pays off by how much ive lost and i havent lost anything which is now making me wanna cry more lol anyone else have this in the second wk xx

sv1711 said:
so im on wk 2 and really struggling the last 3 days i just wanna cry all the time and feel hungry im in bed at 6pm so dont have to watch tv with food adverts lol. last night i really wanted to cave in and cheat but i didnt i somehow managed to overcome it big thing for me as im a binge eater so i decided to help keep me motivated i would weigh myself today to show how stickying to it pays off by how much ive lost and i havent lost anything which is now making me wanna cry more lol anyone else have this in the second wk xx

Don't worry it will move in time.... Drink lots of water 4ltrs a day....
The more you drink the more you shrink .....

The second week can be a little slow.....

I was a binge eater... I now watch those adverts and check out the slim women and see what they are wearing - knowing that it won't be long before I'm in those clothes....

Nothing tastes as good as skinny jeans.....

Keep it up... :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

hi
Oh, i do feel for you. It's awful feeling like this and it can be a real struggle. BUT - you didn't cave in. You found it in yourself to be strong and not succumb. That's brilliant.

Do you normally weigh on a Friday - or have you jumped on the scales for a sneaky peak?! I only weigh once a week - and maybe i would do it more - but my scales at home are broken (due to overuse! haha), so I only weigh at my Consultant's home on a Monday, at about 4.45!! It's a routine which I like.

This is only your week two - this is going to be a long haul, and of course, we all feel like this - I know last weekend for me was just horrible. But i didn't give in because i want to lose weight more than I want to eat rubbish at the moment.

Look around this forum to see how much weight people are losing, that gives me hope and inspiration.

Chin up lovely - you can do it.

Lx

thanx for all the motivation i way monday so fingers crossed its good xx

Hiya,
I am only really able to give you my advice from my experience hun. And trust me, lately not great experience. I felt exactly the same at week two. My hubby thought he was married to someone else I was such a nightmare....but it passes. I was an emotional wreck and also like you went to bed at silly o clock everyday just to avoid temptaion. After 2 weeks it was def the turning point to it getting better. STICK WITH IT. It's worth sticking with it as not sticking with it is soooooo not worth it. The feeling I had before failing was much better and I was much happier. You will get that feeling soon I promise. I am hoping to get it back also. Coming on here helps. I haven't had the time and maybe wish I had made the time now.
Good luck on the rest of your journey.
xx

Hi. I weigh myself every morning regardless what anyone says. And it can work either way for me. Motivated if I have a loss. Gutted if I don't. But it won't stop me from doing it. my advice would just be to stick with it. You will lose. I gained weigh initially! And was of course devastated but 3 weeks in I'm now a stone lighter and that includes 4 planned days off for a holiday with the kids and totm

I've been going to bed a lot earlier too

Back