GRRRRRR KFC!!!!

niknaks

Silver Member
Had a realy bad week- not on plan but my gran is in hospital and is in the heart unit :( felt down since Monday. But managed to stick to plan! WI was tonight and i lost 1.5pounds which is good but the way i feel i needed that "treat" so my fave food is KFC- yum. Took my arse to local drive thru ordered my meal only to bring it home and find there are no chips in the bag:mad: So i just ate the burger so i suppose i saved on some syns lol. Just peeved as it will be my last KFC for a long time and it was rubbish! Hmph!!!! Back to SW plan tomorrow :)

Aw hun, when you are looking forward to a treat like that it adds insult to injury doesn't it?! Set a date for another KFC treat (my fave too) and check the contents before you leave! Hope your gran is ok x

Aw hun, when you are looking forward to a treat like that it adds insult to injury doesn't it?! Set a date for another KFC treat (my fave too) and check the contents before you leave! Hope your gran is ok x

What a good idea Taz- erm ok my next KFC shall be over Easter (i'll pretend tonight never happend and give KFC up for lent haha!!) x

Update about Grandma- seems to be her lively self and is finding common ground with her fellow patients on the ward- in particular the gentleman next to her bed LMAO!

Shall be paying her a visit tomorrow so will keep u posted:) xx

look forward to the update. My gran can be embarrassing to visit when she's in hospital cus she watches all the other patients and gets to know all their funny quirks etc and then tells us all about them while they are in earshot!

Back