my belly is rumbling.

i'm hungry.

i've drank loads of water.

i'm getting tonsilitus (spelling lol)

i feel rough :(

I NEED FOOD.

it always makes me feel better :(

a what?? lol.

this is the first proper hunger thing ive had :( driving me nuttttts!!

x

can you get someoen to pop to supermarket and pick you up marigold boullion it is a vegetable stock :) you can have 2 t spoon's a day (2 cup's) really help's with the craving's...

is it time for your next shake/soup?? If i feel really hungry I just have half a soup and then have the other half at my usual time.
you can do it hunni.
hope you feel better soon.xx

so.. i think its coz i turned my chocolate tetra this morn into a "frozen chocolte bar" and it was rank so i threw it away..

had my soup at like half 12. so thats probs why.
but must wait for my evening shake.. otherwise i will defo eat something later tonight!
x

You may feel better initially after eating - but then you'll feel worse as you'll have broken your CD diet and tomorrow you'll feel even more worse!

Stick with it ... more water - try hot water - and a nice warm bath ... take a paracetamol if that helps.

Hope you soon feel better.

I WILL NOT GIVE IN. i give in every time - this is why i have failed other diets.
mind this diet is good, because ur not eating anything when you do "cheat" then its somehting REALLY small (well in my case it is anyway) like small piece of chicken compared to my other diets where i would literally go and half a massive mcDonalds or half pack of biscuits and milky coffee.

but still. i'm not giving in. today is the day i overcome my eating addiction.

x

hehe.

im not going to cheat! i have the will power...

just went down to get a glas off ice cold water and im str8 back up here!

x

you can do it hun.xx

awe you not far from me :) i am in milford haven soon to be in leicester

hello :) << waves >>

you will be only about 30 odd miles away from me, we should meet up sometime hun.xx

WOWIES! milford haven!!

yeah narberth me :D

soon to be leister?? ur movinngggg from wallesss?!!!

im going to cardiff during the beginning of september - uni you see!

x

Back