Grrrrrrr!

ponypony

Weigh in last night... Gained a bloody pound!!

How? Apart from half a plain microwaved (and rather disgusting) quorn fillet last weekend, I have stuck to it 100%. I have been drinking 8pints of water a day.

And it's not even TOTM. :confused:

I'm quite upset about it all. I know the nearer to goal you get the slower the loss, but a gain, a BLOODY GAIN?!?!?!

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

After my wonderful dress shopping experience on Thursday, I have to say, no more wobbles about when to stop CD. I WILL BE 9stone!

I gained 1 1/4lbs on my first 790 week - if it's any consolation, the morning AFTER my weigh-in 3lbs had dropped back off!?! It was all bloating as my body just wasn't coping with its reintroduction to food. Am sure it'll drop back off before you know it! :D

yes, I'm 2lbs lighter this morning (according to my scales).

Just cheering myself up by having a mahoosive clothes clearout. Some of my clothes are too big!! I can get a pair of 'boyfriend fit' size 14 dorothy perkins jeans on without undoing them! (I know they're cut big, but still). There's stuff with labels on still from years ago, that I was too fat to get into. Like some very unforgiving shorts - they're almost baggy! (Need to work on my corned beef thighs a bit before summer).

Yay, things aren't all bad I guess.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

P.S. thanks for the big-up on the "boyfriend fit" jeans....so long since I went shopping, I didn't know they existed :eek: I'll be out looking now, as my Next 12s are falling off, but can't get in any 10s yet :(

Oh no Pony perhaps try to up your water intake this week???? IT is very like it's bloating coz last week i'd done the diet 100% and been to the gym 3 times and only lost a pound but weeks when i hadnt done that and not been 100% id lost 6lbs!!!! I think that's why it's worth looking at the monthly loss rather than weekly. You're doing fantastic though and just think of the great loss you'll have next week :-D

ps what are boyfriend jeans?

Back