grrrrrrr....

sprytez

when my hubby and i started dieting (25th jan), initially it was just counting portions and minding portion sizes. for the last week, however, i've been counting calories and subbing higher calorie lunches with slimfast shakes.

i honestly thought that, after 2 weeks, i would have lost more than 1.76lb. WTF?! at this rate it'll take me 426 days to lose all the weight i want to lose! i would have been happy for that loss to have come after a week of the new diet, but not after two weeks.

oh well. it's a loss, right? guess that's something.

I started about the same time as you and although I'm old school (lbs & inches) I think we are roughly the same height and weight. I only lost a small amount in my first two weeks too, so disappointing-expected to drop at least 6lb. Hang on in there, even if its just to keep me motivated lol.

I started about the same time as you and although I'm old school (lbs & inches) I think we are roughly the same height and weight. I only lost a small amount in my first two weeks too, so disappointing-expected to drop at least 6lb. Hang on in there, even if its just to keep me motivated lol.

i've got a good couple of stone and inches on you ;) 5'6.5" and 15ish stone. my goal weight is just over 12st.

glad to know i'm not the only one getting off to a slow start tbh, it's been quite dispiriting being me today :(

God, I was pretty far out on the conversions but we have the same amount to lose, I have 53lb to go!
Don't worry and don't look too far ahead. I'm just taking things one day at a time and I'm not going to weigh myself again until the end of Feb.
Is that your baby in the picture?

Back