Grrrrrrrr

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by christmasfairy1, 31 March 2011 Social URL.

1. christmasfairy1

christmasfairy1 Silver Member

Just needed to vent my spleen, been so good all week then star week hits and when I weighed in last night I've stayed the blinking same. Now I feel really despondent and want chocoooooooooolate and lots of it gerrrrrrrr
    Sorry rant over lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Do not touch the chocolate unless it is HIGHLIGHTS OR OPTIONS DRINK !!!!

Only the weak would give in because they have STS, you know you are not one of the weak.

To be STS in any week is not unusual. I stayed the same for 2 weeks and had not been off plan in anyway. I came on here just like you have and received so much help and advice that I followed, I did a fish week, and lo and behold, my weight went down by , I think it was 3 lbs, the following week.

The only difference being I didn't want to eat baddy foods. I would not have undone all my previous good work for the sake of something that at the end of the day is only going to give you a few minutes satisfaction where as your weight loss could be for life.......it is up to you.

Stay on the waggon and achieve your dream.

Good luck.

4. christmasfairy1

christmasfairy1 Silver Member

I am a weak weak individual !
    And now I have guilt too :-(

5. soccermom

soccermom I AM A WEMITT x

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(5.76%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Now stop christmas fairy :p today is a new day. you can and will pull it back.

Don't do it again, unless it is fully in coperated into your syns or of course its mothers day and it is compulsary to have some :rolleyes::eek:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.