GRRRRRRRR

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by willkat, 12 December 2008 Social URL.

1. willkat

willkat Full Member

I've just eaten a whole box of miniature hero's grrrrr why!!!:( I even managed half way to stop and make another coffee!!! I'm so bloody greedy...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Minders

Minders Finding inspiration

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(18.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It's the time of year... I must admit, I'm really struggling with all the chocolate that's about right now! I'm sure you won't be the first (or last) on this forum to succumb over the next few weeks!

willkat likes this.
  4. mfinnis

mfinnis Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    oops!....well there's 2 ways to look at this...

Were they nice........?

1. YES - then accept the fact that you have eaten them and enjoyed them...count the syns and allow yourself that one treat then get back on plan 100%

2 - NO - then next time you are tempted - remember how you feel afterwards and you won't waste your time/syns eating them in the first place!

Temptation is everywhere - but in saying that dieting should not be a punishment and you should be allowed to slip - as long as you acknowledge the slip.....and get right back on track.....no thinking - oh well I've had a box...might as well open the mince pies now too!!!!!!!!!!!

Marie
    x

willkat likes this.
  5. Sapphire

Sapphire Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.41%)
    Diet:
    Barry Groves/Eat Fat Get Thin
    The most important thing is don't give up now, draw a line under it and get back on track tomorrow. We all do it :D

6. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I bought myself some Lindor chocolates and 1 ball in 4 syns. I allow myself 1 every evening after dinner. I think if you can allow yourself a little each day, it can prevent you from having a binge. Not guaranteed at times of mental/emotional stress though!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.