GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR- Food ref

Gemma

Gold Member
Just need to vent that there are a pack of choc biscuits in front of me and my will is waivering big time. 50 minutes till I can get out of here.

be strong lady, you will regret it if you have one.

40 mins to go

1 will lead to 2 which will lead to the whole packet and then you'll be out of ketosis and then you'll feel bad and then you'll want to eat more and then you'll have to get back into ketosis and that sucks. Or think if you don't lose weight this week, that biscuit cost you £35. It's not gold plated enough!

That's just me though. Get yourself some Marigold or a cup of tea or do something to get away from your desk. x

Ahh 35 now, Thanks lawyergirl its so hard to come on here and admit I'm struggling when I am a consultant myself but everyone needs support now and then.

Consultants are people too. Everyone struggles at some point.

Speaking of struggling, I decided to move up the plans on Sunday but on Monday I changed my mind. I am getting back into ketosis and today is day two. I know in my head I am now past half way to being in ketosis but I'm really hungry. I've drunk loads of water and nothing is going to fill that gap apart from food. *sigh*

I will go and do something constructive to get my mind off it.

Stay strong girlie :) its not worth it! xx

bin the biscuits!! and pour in a fairy liquid chaser - then you'll know theyre gone forever!!! :p

xcx

phew!!!!

glad you resisted hun.

Huge pat on the back for you, well done x

Back