Grumpy

Determined Bev

Does anyone else find themselves getting really grumpy on this or is it just me?:sigh:

lmao x

Oh well, just checked my scales (not hid them yet:eek:) and Im another 2lb down so that's spurred me on.
That and the fact it's payday and Im gonna buy my new kitchen accessories instead of chinese and too much alcohol. Not had a drink for 2wks which is an achievement in itself!

I'm sooooo grumpy it's unreal!!!! Got suck at work so had only had one shake up until 4.30 thought i was going to faint. If I had the energy I might have started headbutting my desk so probably a good thing i didn't!! Day 2 wasn't this hard last time! :sigh:

keep at it everyone! i am a grumpy so n so as well but i just think it better to be slimming down n grumpy for a while than keep on eating myself stupid with a smile on my face :)

No cheating for me!
A great day for football today (hopefully) and I cant watch it in the pub cos they've ran out of bottled water,grrr!

Im grumpy at night but during the day I'm fine. Day 2 was a nightmare! Hoping today is easier, trying to have my shakes later.

Is anyone having headaches??? It can't be not enough water as I've had about 3 litres each day x

Found myself with less patience at work and snappin at the kids when I get home, hopefully it will pass, Day 11 woop woop!

No cheating for me!
A great day for football today (hopefully) and I cant watch it in the pub cos they've ran out of bottled water,grrr!

Not if you're a West Ham fan! :cry:
Just ask for a glass of tap water and ice? My local serves herbal teas if that's what you want, bless em!

Could you just get soda water and ice? most pubs have soda on tap.

Ah good so the headaches will die down, I'm supposed to wear glasses but can get away without but have had to wear them for 3 days straight now! X

Poor West Ham!
Im a Man U fan but it was a great day for both sides of Manchester yesterday

Back