Guess what I've just done!?!

Bess

Plod, plod, plod.....
I decided to tidy the wardrobe this morning because I couldn't fit my new (SMALLER SIZED!!:D) clothes in it. So I tried on the old ones and so many of them are way too big!!!:D :D :D :D
I could pull trousers down without undoing them!!
I fit into things I haven't for years and years - and threw some out because they are so old fashioned - shoulder pads etc!!
So now I have a big pile of clothes for the charity shop - and a much emptier wardrobe.......ready for the next size down. :)

I'm jumping about and feel soooo good!! Oh and just to add to the good feelings, I had a phone call with a job offer that I turned down because I've just started a new one and am loving it!!! I'm chuffed to bits because I haven't been employed by anyone else for 25 years ( I've been self employed, or/and bringing up the children) and then Hey! Two job offers in a month!!! ( Sorry, I hope I'm not seen to be gloating, but today feels such a good day!!):gen126:

Well done you!!!!! Isn't that a lovely feeling? Last time I lost weight I took my huuuuge clothes to the charity shop, apparently they only lasted a day before they were snapped up. Keep going hun, the charoty shop will love you xx

Awww, your post put a big smile on my face - it's so nice to read about other peoples' happy days. Well done you! :) x

Well! It's getting even better!!
I took my clothes to Oxfam and was asked if any were from Marks and Spencer (there were) and I was given a £5 voucher to spend in Marks! I need new underwear and I'd like to buy something nice so Woo Hoo!!! :D

Back