guess what!!!!??

hiya all!:D :D :D ,need some advice from you wise people!!!:rolleyes: ,im 1 stone 5lbs from goal and seriously dreading going onto real food!!!:eek: :eek: ,how can i keep the pounds at bay,i definately dont want to do this again!!!:cry: ,any advice gratefully appreciated.:D :D :D .

Hiya Pos!

My advice is to do the full Cambridge maintenance plan properly, I would then stick to a very tight calorie controlled diet for a few months utilising websites such as Weight Loss Resources and most importantly keep weighing yourself and keep a close eye on your weight, don't panic if it goes up a few pounds or down a few pounds as no one will ever stay the same every day.

Oh and keep drinking the water!! It's absolutely superb for keeping water retention down and generally keeping your body ticking over better.

M.

Hi, I'm with you on that one, only a stone off goal and really worried about going back to food. Would like to think I will be sensible and healthy... and I hope I will but you dread the old habits coming back! Think Icemoose has done so well getting off 12 stone and keeping it off so his advice must work!!
Hope all goes well for you.

Claire.x

thanks icemoose for that advice,feeling alot more positive and up beat about the future!!!!!,and also to you claire, keep going stay positive!!!. janet xx

Back