Guess what?

Fat-Boy-Slimmin

On a mission
Yes, I'm new too!! :D

I'm starting Cambdridge Sole Source this week, just building up to it sensibly at the moment.

I've decided that enough is enough and it's about time I finally get in control of this weight malarky.

hi there welcome, i new too, joined a couple of days ago, i am addicted now ;)

good luck on your journey

hi fat boy slimmin.i'm a newbie too.
think you'll love it here.
lots of info and support.
and some really nice people,like plonks!
good luck to you:D

hi fat boy slimmin.i'm a newbie too.
think you'll love it here.
lots of info and support.
and some really nice people,like plonks!
good luck to you:D

Thanks miss bee. Nice to meet you and good luck to you yoo. I'm liking it a lot already and I think the support is invaluable to many people that maybe don't have the help and support of the people around them. Oh and yes, plonks is very nice. :)

Hey!
Welcome to the site (even though I've been here just a day!) - it seems a great place to be. Interested to hear more about this cambridge thingy if you have any info? It might be something I'd be interested in!

hi Fat-Boy-Slimmin and :welcome: to the forums! I joined a couple of weeks ago and am hooked - everyone on here is absolutely fantastic and offer loads of advice and support!

Good luck on your weight loss journey.. Onwards and Downwards!

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Hey!
Welcome to the site (even though I've been here just a day!) - it seems a great place to be. Interested to hear more about this cambridge thingy if you have any info? It might be something I'd be interested in!

Thanks very much Marmaduke89.

Well from researching different VLCD's, Cambridge seems to be the most popular. It has very good variety and seems to be worth paying that bit extra for, compared to some of the cheaper options.

Have a look at the Cambridge section on this forum, as there is loads of excellent information and advice. Also take a look at the website:

Cambridge Weight Plan: Programmes (6 Steps)

hi Fat-Boy-Slimmin and :welcome: to the forums! I joined a couple of weeks ago and am hooked - everyone on here is absolutely fantastic and offer loads of advice and support!

Good luck on your weight loss journey.. Onwards and Downwards!

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Thanks sharkbait.... shark bait ooh ha ha!!

It's nice to see so many people enjoying being here. Good luck to you too. :D

Heya and welcome !
I joined about a week ago, and loving it already too !
Good luck on your weight loss ! :)

Thanks ! :D Decided it was about time I kicked myself up the :kissass: and did something about it rather than sit here and say I hate being fat !! Slow week this week , STS , but better than putting on I guess !!

It makes it so much easier when you know you have people who are going through the same thing !

:D

Yes, being around people that are going through the same and others that have been through it, is very important and certainly does make it easier.

I have tried to lose weight in the past and although I've sometimes done really well, I've never been strong enough or tried hard enough to keep it going. I also never really had much support or understanding before either though, so looking back I really feel like I was fighting a losing battle.

Now that I am better educated and also in far better company on MiniMins, I am determined to take control and work towards a much healthier and happier life. :)

I can relate to everything you said there ..
I have lost lots of weight before, gotto an ideal weight for me , but then life issues, and not being in a happy place .. well , you can see by my weight where that got me !
But like you , I am determined this time and WILL do it , and WILL maintain it when I eventually get there !
We will all keep ourselves on the right track Im sure , and when we do fall to the wayside, which Im sure we will sometimes, we will all pick each other up , dust ourselves down and get back on that track !!
But for now ... that track, for me , is leading to bed !
So, goodnight , welcome again .. and hope you have a good day tomorrow :D

hi there fbs:)
how you doin'?
hope it's all going well for you.
i'm still feeling very strong!
i know we can do this:D

hi there fbs:)
how you doin'?
hope it's all going well for you.
i'm still feeling very strong!
i know we can do this:D

Hi. Doing well thanks. Just winding down to my start, which should be tomorrow. I'm feeling confident, although I know that it still won't be that easy really.

welcome to minimins! its helped me sooo much so im sure you will find it as useful as i have

Thank you. I am sure I will. :)

I see you are doing really well too. Well done and keep it up. :D

Thank you :) Im not doing too badly, i've lost 4 stone 11lbs since January 2nd which i did not expect at all.

Just keep at it and you'll get to where you want to be :)

Back