GUESS WHAT.......

Ms R

I got into all my old clothes tonight and they're all SIZE 10!!!!!! I just cannot believe it. As we ladies all know, you can buy the same size in different shops & they'll all be different sizes and thats the same for my wardrobe of size 10 clothes BUT regardless, I got each and every garment on, some much tighter than others but nevertheless, on and fastened!!!

I'm in shock as 14.5 weeks ago, I was a size 18 and now I'm a size 12 but can also get back into my size 10s...how amazing is this diet?? I am going to give it another couple of weeks before I start wearing the size 10s because they will feel much more comfortable in them and it also gives me a chance to have them dry cleaned.

So although I don't weigh in until Tuesday, I'm hopeful of a good loss this week but even if its not fantastic, at least I'll be happy in the knowledge that I can get back into my size 10s...whopeee!!

Well done Ms R! Very exciting and worth all the hard work :happy096:

My size 24 trousers were getting so tight I was having to consider 26's :( - so I started LT instead. 24's got so loose in the last few weeks I went to get a pair of 22's and wore them Friday. They are a little snug but were comfortable enough to wear all day so really pleased. Target moved to size 20's now.

Getting into smaller sized clothes is a brilliant motivator and quite often I've noticed although the scales aren't showing a huge weight loss, I've certainly lost inches. Well done Ms R, from size 18's to 10's in just over 3 months! Brilliant.

FANTASTIC Mrs R! Just in time for the sexy lbd for Christmas! X

Well done ms r you really have done great with lt but it just goes to show how hard you have worked at it enjoy the new you with your size 10:0clapper:

Fantastic - and well deserved after all the hard work you have put in !

Thank you ladies, I'm still in shock that I can get them all on but I'll not be wearing them for a few weeks yet as I'd rather they were comfortable than too tight but it's progress. It was only 3 weeks ago I was in this position getting into my size 12s and now they're starting to get quite loose on me!! Totally amazing diet this, soooo hard but soooo worth the effort.

OMG!! that is awesome! absolutley amazing! It must be such an amazing feeling and it makes all the work and struggles worth it!! soooooo worth it!!!! I am sooo proud of u!!! woop woop and WOOP!!!!! yahaayyyyyyyyyyyy keep going!

Awww thank you so much Goose, I can't believe I'm not too far away from my goal, bit scary too but I can't stay on the shakes forever!! Lol

Well done you :)

Well done goose, I'm also a size 16 I can't even imagine being a size 8 that would be fantastic !!

That's amazing news! CONGRATULATIONS! Keep up the good work :)

Back