Guess who is back - ME!!!!!!

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
Hello all,

Well I have had a dreadful 2 weeks. I completely stopped having the shakes, and have picked on ridiculously small amounts of food everyday. :eek: So shocked at myself.

But i have made the honourable decision and got back on the cd wagon today. I rang my cd and had a lengthly chat, and I am there at 6.30 this eve for my 3rd weigh in, and hopefully a good kick up the bum.

What is odd about my wobble for the past fortnight is I have been very active, still drinking water - so on the plus side I have begun making positive changes by doing this whole 'leaving car at home to walk' 'exercise video - on the wii - yes I even bought "my fitness coach" and have been doing that everyday.

When I say picking, i've been noshing on my hubby's left overs like a little dog, the odd banana and that's it. Why i fell into this cycle I do not know, yet here I am nervous about stepping on the scales!

Hopefully i'll be in ketosis again by the end of the week and can continue on with cd.

I just keep thinking about a babba. I have PCOS and have struggled to concieve. I was told straight by the hospital to loose weight and I WILL CONCIEVE.

so here i am taking the plunge :D

Good luck, you CAN do it! xx

hi i have been the same for the last 2 weeks and have my wi tomorrow, im gonna start again strictly ss and water. we can do it!!! perhaps we could help each other along x

I just keep thinking about a babba. I have PCOS and have struggled to concieve. I was told straight by the hospital to loose weight and I WILL CONCIEVE.

so here i am taking the plunge :D

I have an 11 month old boy and if anything will give you the encouragement the thought of having a baby will. he's amazing and the best thing to ever happen to me. So baby dust to you and im sure you will loose the weight and become a mum soon. :)

That is a real motivator! And I'm sure the thought of holding your baby in your arms will get you through.
I really do wish you the best of luck on your CD journey. x

sending you lots of positive vibes to get back on track and hopefully your baby dream will come true. There is someone else on here doing cd to get pregnant too will let her know about you and you can keep each other going xxx

hi i have been the same for the last 2 weeks and have my wi tomorrow, im gonna start again strictly ss and water. we can do it!!! perhaps we could help each other along x

I'd love to! Your wi might not be as bad as you think, mine wasn't!

sending you lots of positive vibes to get back on track and hopefully your baby dream will come true. There is someone else on here doing cd to get pregnant too will let her know about you and you can keep each other going xxx

That's a great idea - thanks Jess! It'd be great to know someone on the same boat as me, it seems to make things a bit more real for me!

Back