Guess who's back...back again!

Jenna88

Gold Member
Hey ladies and gents,
Jenna here,
Long time no see. Slinking/ waddling back in after a 9 month absence. As those of you who know me from the last time I was on the board I've been living in America for the last 9 months and have therefore been eating American delicacies such as McDonalds, Taco Bell, Subway etc and have therefore piled on the pounds. Just weighed in at 165lbs which is a hell of a lot heavier than when I last posted.

I still have 3 months in America so want to try and lose some of the weight I've gained before going home and sticking to SW as best I can.
I plan to be on track as much as possible but feel I won't be able to give it my all until I actually come home.
Hoping some of you remember me and will give me the pushes and shoves I need along the way.

Will post my first diary tomorrow evening as I'm just off a cruise ship and posting today's would only make me pull my hair out haha!

Oh I am...way too good of a time that's why I've put on the beef haha!

Sooo today,
Eating breakfast at the mo....
Trusty old pineapple and apple covered in yoghurt. At home I always have a muller light but they don't have them in America so I'm using Yoplait Light.
I'm classing it as free as I have no access to a Syn calculator but the nutritional info is pretty simillar to a Muller light

Muller Light
Nutrition Facts

Serving Size 1 Pot (175 g)
Per Serving% Daily Value*
Calories 89
Calories from Fat 2
Total Fat 0.2g
Saturated Fat 0.2g
Sodium 155mg
Carbohydrates 13.7g
Dietary Fiber 0.4g
Sugars 12.4g
Protein 7.4g

----------

Yoplait Light (170g serving)
90 calories
0 fat of any kind
80mg of sodium
Carbohydrates total 18g
Carbs from sugar 10g
Protein 5g

Lunch will be pasta with light mayo (4 syns) and tuna and sweetcorn.

Not sure where the HEA and B are coming from. Maybe cheese on toast for dinner as I'm on a 12 hour shift. I know technically this could be a green day but I'm so out of touch that I'm gona try and stick with one HEA and B per day for now

So hard! It's much cheaper to eat out than eat healthily...at the start I couldn't afford it, then when I moved in to a tipped position I could but never had time. I'm now making the time. I don't mind going home heavier than I left but I'm not going home 'fat'.

For dinner I had HEB of toast with 1 egg, and 2 syns of ketchup.

Feeling v positive and thinking that if I can do day one, I can do day 2.

Day 2.

Only working an AM shift today so I get to come home and make a nice dinner.....yay!

Breakfast
HEB of toast, 1 egg, 2syns of ketchup.

Lunch
Apple (we don't get a lunch break)

Dinner
Tuna pasta bake
HEB2 of pasta. HEA1 and 2 of cheese, pasta, mushroom, onion, peppers and sweetcorn. Tomato based sauce....forgot to buy philadelphia fml.

I think you look great in all your pictures! It doesn't really matter what anyone says though, it's how you feel about yourself :) least you are getting back into though! I actually went past the Rose and Crown was it ,in Epcot on our last day after the fireworks and noticed it! Would've popped in but the kids were exhausted! I'm really jealous you live there, completely fell in love with the place! Guys are pretty hot there!! :D

Have had a brill day food wise

Brekkie
HEB toast, egg, 1 syn ketchup

Lunch
Pineapple, yoghurt and banana.

Dinner
Chicken pasta salad. 4 syns.

Tonight is the only night each week I make an effort to go out as I'm president of the UK girls drinking team (I'm Irish...you expected it lol) so on a Monday we meet other teams and play games. I will be drinking tonight but I'm not worried about it. Alcohol is definitely not what has caused me to put on weight over here and it's more about regaining control with food as far as I'm concerned, plus I've food ready for tomorrow so I'm not worried about slipping :)

So yesterday I was HIGHLY hungover meaning I couldn't actually face food until dinner time haha, when I did I had a MASSIVE chicken pasta salad.
I wasn't a perfect angel though as I did have several cups of fanta throughout the day to help with the ole hangover.

Today I'm off but I'm heading to Universal studios.
I've had HEB and an egg for breakfast.

No idea what lunch/dinner I'll have, it obv won't be perfect but I'm going to try and choose wisely, ie not a burger and chips lol! I'm not going to obsess about every little detail while I'm here as my times running out but I am definitely making a conscious effort to be better.

Well I've lost 5 lbs this week :) Yay! If I could do that every week that would be nice lol! I have realised two things this week...I can eat healthily...the second thing, I don't have enough time to keep a food diary. Going to pop on here as and when I can to read the recipe threads and to see how everyone is doing.

Back