Guess Whos back...

Roddy

....back again, Roddy's back... tell a friend.

Hello all, Started Lipotrim again monday. as ive put on a bit since i came off in march.

Anyone still around from them days? If not nice to meet all you new people :D

:cool:

Am here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Glad to see you back on here!
Am off LT now but am on maintainence but i still hang around here like a bad smell!!! :giggle:
How are you doing? xx

HEEEELLLLLOOOOOOO, jeez look at your pic youve done well havnt yeh

blimey!

Ah thanks chicken :) I managed to lose 6st 10 on LT but then put 6lbs on over my 2weeks hols now im just getting it back off before my next hols! lol Then thinking of doing LT again after my grad to get down to 10st ... still not decided on that yet though!

How much have you put back on? Are you finding it much harder 2nd time round? xx

Welcome back Rodders.

How much weight did you put on hun? Good luck on losing it again, but I have every confidence in you, you can do it.

Hey Roddy,

I'm back too - well I'll officially back once I pick up my supplies on Saturday.

Good luck with your second Lipotrim journey!

Hi Roddy

Welcome....I am new, although feel as though I have been here forever! I am in my 10th week and have my WI tomorrow.

I am sure you will be able to get down to it again if you managed it first time round...

Look forward to getting to know you.

Take care

Ah thanks chicken :) I managed to lose 6st 10 on LT but then put 6lbs on over my 2weeks hols now im just getting it back off before my next hols! lol Then thinking of doing LT again after my grad to get down to 10st ... still not decided on that yet though!

How much have you put back on? Are you finding it much harder 2nd time round? xx

1 stone 8 pounds lol so yeh quite abit...

Hiya Roddy, I'm still here lol. Welcome back hun. Hows life been treating you?

Hi Roddy,
welcome and good luck with the restart. Wishing you all the best.
Doirin

Welcome back, best of luck with the restart - you know what to do and what can be achieved so I'm sure you can do it :)

Welcome back :)

Wish you all the best with going back onto LT :cool:

Im in similar postion and cannot wait to get back into the swing of things!!

:bestwishes:

Lei xxx

Well you'll shift a good chunk of that in your first week my loverly :) xx

thanks forallyour replies, ill let you no how i get on monday :)

Hiya! Welcome back :)

I'm sure you'll do great on your 2nd time around! :) xxx

Ello sausage, good luck with your restart!

You will be fine! That weight will fly off,

You still doing your swimming and stuff??

Im oficially competing with the mitchelin man at the moment haha xx

Hi Roddy, good to see you again. Long time no see!!

I'm on the maintaining side of things now and happy to be off TFR. You did so well last time you'll easily shift all you want to this time. Good luck and lovely to see you again!

Back