Guess who's back..

jools1986

Silver Member
ME!
I have very much enjoyed my 2 weeks off plan, I have gained about 5lbs and I have learnt that carbs ZAP my energy completely.

I am coming back to atkins tomorrow and I intend to enjoy today as my last day off plan.

I just need some inspiration for meals so I don't get bored :)

hey that was a quick 2 weeks ........... carbman has zapped your energy ! how dare he ........ come back and we will protect you . 5 lbs isnt too bad is it ? go shopping and welcome back the bad breathe ! x

haha I just needed to not be stressing about diets through my assignment period. Now they are more or less done and I just have revision to do now and only 2 weeks of lectures left so I can concentrate on myself again

I do know, that as much as I loves me some carbs, they are evil. I have been bread binging and sleeping all the time I miss my energy from atkins and I hate being bloated all the time.

PLUS
My friends chickens are laying 7 eggs a day at the moment, FREE EGGS! It would be rude not to go back to atkins..

so thats the real reason !! free eggs ......... well your honest !! good now the course work is behind you .......... clean and green whilst revising ,with lots of jelly xx

Hi Jools. Welcome back to the land of plenty and energy :)

Best to have a meal plan and some exciting recipes lined up - i've just found and started using a site that nicely organises the recipes that you can have on induction in each section. Do a google search for lowcarber org kitchen recipes

Have fun!
Xx

oh katie you absolute life saver! I have been looking for a site like that :D

I'm a student, free eggs is like being given golden eggs! The next best thing would be free cheese haha

Welcome back! :) Well done for completing your work, now own this diet!

Good to have you back, that 5lb will soon be gone and your old friend energy will make a welcome return ;) x

Hi jools, welcome back. Yummy free eggs and all :)

Back