Guidance please?

Tess Matthes

Hi guys,

I'm hoping someone may have some views or opinions on this. I have been on lighterlife since march and have nearly lost 6 stone. I now weigh 10 st 9 pounds and want to lose around a stone before I get to goal. I've found the last part of this diet that my losses are really slowing down and I'm each week at weigh in I am between staying the same and losing 2 pounds. It's getting a bit frustrating as I didn't expect this last part to take so long.

I am also finding that I really need the shakes. I have one in the morning before work and by about 11 o clock I can barely wait for the next one and the same for the next 2. I feel like that isn't normal as most people find it hard to get all 4 in during the day.

Has anyone else experienced these problems or could give me any guidance on your thoughts?

Thanks
Tess

Perhaps it is your body's way of saying it is time to move up a step. Could you go to LL Lite? You may actually find that the additional food kick starts your metabolism and the losses increase. Though remember the closer you are to goal the less calories you are burning off in your general day to day exercise so losses do slow.

Don't get discouraged, you know you will get there.

PS. Fantastic weight loss, well done.

Back