gurgling tummy

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Michillinwoman, 30 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Michillinwoman

Michillinwoman sugar binger

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    weight watchers propoints
    was in a meeting today and my stomach never stopped gurgling and making noise. I am on day 8 and never had this problem until now . I felt hungry too and food smells are driving me mad . I am not going to give in but am wondering why today and not last week !! . Maby the people who are further on than me can tell me .Do you get hungry days occasionally?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. kered

kered Gold Member

I had some hungry days around day 16-17, you will occassionally get them, it seems to be on different times for different people. I never felt bad at all in the first week, but on 16 + 17 I could have raided the fridge, but thank goodness I didnt.

It will pass hun and you will go back to how you felt before.
  4. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

My tummy feels really empty today. I don't actually feel hungry and even if I did I wouldn't eat but it's funny how I still get days when my tummy feels so empty!
  5. cazad

cazad Member

I am on day 8 of w8 and my tummy has been like yours all day today although i havnt felt hungry at all.
    i didnt have any problems my first week either
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.