Gutted - 3rd weigh in

TrueBlueAngel

I WILL be thin!!
I only lost a lb :( I confess we were invited to Sunday dinner last week but all I had was some chicken, beef and veg. No potatoes, gravy, yorkshire puds or dessert that I made! I drank water and coffee and not wine. I thought I did really well. BUT I know that all week my fluid intake has been really poor. Although I drink coffee, I also try and drink a litre of water and I've been struggling to do that. I have also weighed in a day early as (if anyone saw my last post) I'm going away today for the weekend. Once the next couple of weeks go by, I can get back on track. But only a lb lost this week, I'm gutted :cry::cry:

Hey trueblue..
You have lost 18 POUNDS in 3 weeks which is truly amazing... If you would have lost 10 pounds the first week 4 the second and 4 the third you would have been more than happy its just that you lost bigger amounts the first 2 weeks........
So keep smiling and be proud of yourself as 18 pounds is fantastic in 3 weeks..
Well done you!!! xxx

P.S I know some people find it hard drinking water but it really does help.. add some of the water flavourings to it if you find just water hard. x

Don't worry, everybody always says to drink loads of water, I don't like drinking water but i've been forcing myself to drink a pint before every shake then make up the difference inbetween, maybe you do need to up your water intake. Get your weekend away over with then get back on it!!

Amazing losses so far as Curly said. Your body needs time to catch up and at least it was 1lb off and not on! Stick with it. Have water beside your bed so in the mornings before you get up drink as much as you can xxx

Back