Gutted, coconut :-(

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by Littlemizz, 7 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Littlemizz

Littlemizz Full Member

Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    So I ate a little packet of fresh coconut from Asda today only to find out afterwards that it's 10pp for 100g. There was 120g in the pack. Can't believe it :-(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rachael.kelly

Rachael.kelly Member

I bought a fresh 1 a few weeks ago and didn't even cut it when I looked points up :( love it x

4. Littlemizz

Littlemizz Full Member

Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    I just can't believe it, I'm so upset! Lol. And this mistake just swallowed up all the rest of my weeklies I was saving. Not a good day lol

5. k4c3y

k4c3y Full Member

Thats unbelievable, i love coconut :(

6. Littlemizz

Littlemizz Full Member

Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    I know, was a sad day lol

7. lauriebelle

lauriebelle Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    I LOVE cocounut too! but you know in studies done recently its ment to be amazing for weight loss and its so good for you, maybe try coconut water depending on brand its between 2 and 4 points and coconut oil is 1 pp fpr tea spoon i have it in grean tea and my skin glows. not as tasty i know. and half a bounty is 4pp :eek: laur xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.