Gutted - Exercise

Lexy1972

I had decided to invest in a personal trainer from Monday - 2 x 1 hour sessions a week with the money I am saving on not going out as much. Anyway was all revved to go then got home last night to a letter from the hospital saying I have to go in immediately (next week) for colposcopy treatment on CIN 3 stage pre-cancer cells. I am not allowed to ride or do any form of exercise for 6 weeks after as the treatment I am having is the most aggressive :cry::cry::cry: I had treatment a year ago for the same thing but was only CIN 1. I really hope this is it this time and I don't have to have it done again :sigh:

So my PT sessions and horses will have to wait until the end of April....... x

Hi Lexy, Ooh nooo that must be so frustrating!! It'll all be fine though, the end of April will be here before you know it!X

I am so sorry that you have had this news - you must be feeling concerned. I do hope that the treatment works well for you.
As for the exercise.....well, it can wait - I do understand that it is frustrating, especially when you are ready to go for it (am currently lay with my leg in the air - torn ligaments in my knee), but your overall health is the most important thing.

Take lots of very good care of yourself and I wish you all of the best. x

Chin up - it's best to get treated & exercise can wait it's not long till the end of April. In the meantime take your beautiful dog (I'd love one) walking if you're ok to do that.

sorry to hear that huni, keep your chin up and you can get back to your training once your fine and fit. xx

Sorry to hear that. Treatment must come first, The exercise will just have to wait, you never know it may make you even more motivated to do it. Big hugs. Hope things go well for you xxx

Back