Gutted I caved!

Hi all new to all this forum stuff but don't know what else to do I'm on day 3 and ive just had a 41 cal cup of soup and now I'm devostated, I left home without my shakes and was really feeling light headed, really hope it's not going to affect my loss too much! Not the best start is it

That was not a cave or fail it was a sensible choice in a bad situation. Get up draw a line under it and make sure it doesn't happen again.

Yeah your rite I'm in bed now so no more mishaps happen, tomorrow is a new day x

Tired that's it line underneath. I had a similar situation 2 weeks ago. Weekend away, had packed the day before as had guests- didn't realism little one had tidied my shakes back into the cupboard so I only had one to do me the guts of 48hours so needed to make a decision as I had a lot of driving to do over Donegal mountain roads. But I made the best decision and don't see it as a blip, had there been slim a soup that would have been my first option but we were an hour there and back from nearest shop on a Sunday after 7 so chicken and ham it was.

Ps today is always your day darlin!

Back