• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Gutted I caved!

S: 27st1.6lb C: 26st2lb G: 17st0lb BMI: 49.6 Loss: 0st13.6lb(3.58%)
I read on here a man losing 1.5 stone and he still managed to sneak in a KFC. Get back on the Lipotrim waggon and you'll be grand! Good luck!

JoanieK

Silver Member
S: 13st4.8lb C: 9st4.8lb G: 9st9lb BMI: 21.1 Loss: 4st0lb(29.98%)
That was not a cave or fail it was a sensible choice in a bad situation. Get up draw a line under it and make sure it doesn't happen again.

JoanieK

Silver Member
Yeah your rite I'm in bed now so no more mishaps happen, tomorrow is a new day x
Tired that's it line underneath. I had a similar situation 2 weeks ago. Weekend away, had packed the day before as had guests- didn't realism little one had tidied my shakes back into the cupboard so I only had one to do me the guts of 48hours so needed to make a decision as I had a lot of driving to do over Donegal mountain roads. But I made the best decision and don't see it as a blip, had there been slim a soup that would have been my first option but we were an hour there and back from nearest shop on a Sunday after 7 so chicken and ham it was.

JoanieK

Silver Member
Ps today is always your day darlin!