Gutted! Not sure what to do now...

Hope your head has cleared and you feel better!

I can't add to what everyone else has said, just wanted to send hugs.

I actually really admire you for soldiering on, i would have probably thrown the towel in first week...good on you, that's determination! :D

I just wanted to say I stayed the same in my first week and have lost every week since except for after xmas! I was absolutely gutted but it will show don't worry!

Stick with it and look at the bigger picture over a month.

Also you say you weigh at home on carpet, you really need to use a hard floor, like lino, tiles or wood to get an accurate weight.

Denise

Would it help you to just weigh in once a week at somewhere like Boots? you wouldnt have any concerns over accuracy then ( and you get a little ticket thing....am I the only person who loves these??)

To achieve a 100% week is a great thing and it WILL work for you if you just keep at it!

Thanks everyone, jodenise my carpet is the thinnest carpet ever on a stone floor so I don't think it makes that much difference lol! I've always weighed on it so I thought consistency would be better. Boots isn't an option really as my schedule is hectic so I wouldn't be able to go at the same time every week, plus I like to weigh in the buff so clothes don't add lbs! :)

Done a food plan for this week, bought some Curly Wurlys to make sure I have my syns and we'll see how it goes. Scales are now locked in the boot of my housemates car until next Thursday!!

Back